Best Food at Dell Diamond
Dell Diamond is home to the Round Rock Express Triple-A Minor League Baseball team at 3400 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665. They are the minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers MLB team. While the venue is a bit old since it opened in 2000, the team and organization have made many improvements to the stadium to enhance the fan experience. One of the ways that the organization has improved the fan experience is by updating the food and drink menu options yearly at the venue.
Here is the complete food and drink guide for your next home game at Dell Diamond.
Classic Dell Diamond Food
- One Pacific Grill: Portobello Cheesesteak and Polynesian Cheesesteak sandwiches in section 112
- Chill Out Walk-in Cooler: Fans looking to grab a drink during a game can head to section 113. This area of the venue has a wide selection of drink choices to choose from.
- Tony C’s Pizza: Offering slices of pizza, soda, water, beer, and more in section 114
- Fairlane’s Diner: Classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, milkshakes, French fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 119
- Cork and Barrel: Serving craft beer and more in section 119
- Franks Hot Dogs: Hot dogs, Italian sausage, pretzels, fries, popcorn, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more on the first base concourse area
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza: Italian pizza slices, soda, water, beer, and more on the third base concourse
New Food to Enjoy at Dell Diamond
- Bullpen Bar & Home Run Dugout: Serving up classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, soda, water, beer, and more in right-center field
- Rojo’s Southwestern Hideaway: Street tacos (chicken, beef, and carnitas), nachos, soda, water, beer, and more
- Brew at the Rock Beer Garden: Offering a wide selection of 15 different types of beer choices for fans to get in left field
- Goodstock Grill by Nolan Ryan: Hamburgers, BBQ sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, salads, French fries, soda, water, beer, and more in the left field corner of the venue
- Ragin Bowl: Protein bowls that include rice, a protein of choice, sauce, and more in section 112
- Southside Market and Barbeque: Traditional BBQ dishes, mac and cheese, and more in section 118
- Chez Mac: Offering up signature mac and cheese dishes, including buffalo mac and cheese, BBQ mac and cheese, and mac and cheese hot dog in section 126
Classic Dessert Choices
- Bahama Buck’s Shaved Ice: Serving up a wide range of Hawaiin shaved ice flavors in section 122
- Scoops Ice Cream: Offering a wide selection of ice cream treats to enjoy in section 115
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Dell Diamond
For a baseball game, fans coming to Dell Diamond Stadium can bring small snacks and one factory-sealed water bottle. The type of outside snacks that fans can bring in are things like candy bars, potato chips, etc. Also, if you need to bring baby formula or something similar to the game, you can do that.
If you want to read more about the outside food and drink policy, you can visit the FAQ section. That FAQ section will cover additional topics as well that fans need to know about.
Finally, be sure to visit the Dell Diamond Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into the ballpark.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
There are a few places to grab food and drinks before a game within walking distance of Dell Diamond Stadium. Some places include Hat Greek Burger Company, Salt Lick, Starbucks, and the Cork + Barrell Kitchen and Microbrewery.
Promotional Games to Attend
Fans looking to get the most bang for their buck when attending a Round Rock Express should go during a promotional game. Some promotions during the regular season include discounts on hot dogs, complimentary drinks with a purchase, savings on tacos, and so much more. Consider going to a game that offers some food or drink discount to save money on your next visit to the ballpark.
Visit the complete Promotion Calendar for the Round Rock Express to learn more.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Ballpark?
The max seating capacity at Dell Diamond is 11,631. However, most games won’t result in a sellout crowd (or near sellout) unless there is a big promotional night.