Best Food at Coors Field
Coors Field is the ballpark home to the MLB Colorado Rockies team out in Denver, Colorado. The venue opened up in 1995 and adds new additions to the ballpark today, like The Rooftop in the right field. Not only is the stadium in beautiful downtown Denver, or what the locals call LoDo, but the stadium has some of the best ballpark food items to enjoy when watching a Rockies game.
Here are some of the best food options to get at Coors Field.
Classic Coors Field Food Choices
- Rockie Dogs, Denver Dogs: Traditional hot dogs that you can find in the concession stands in the concourses
- Smash Burger: Classic burgers and fries to enjoy on game day in section 303 and The Rooftop
- Infield Greens Salad: Gluten-free beer, juice, and salad with protein options out in section 120
- Gluten-Friendly Food: Gluten friendly hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, quesadillas, chicken sandwiches, beer, and hard cider in section 143
- Burrito Stand: Classic burritos and more in section 134
New Food at Coors Field
- Helton Burger: Gourmet burgers, shakes, french fries, onion rings out in section 153
- Famous Dave’s: Serving BBQ beef sandwiches, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ mac and cheese, BBQ street tacos, coleslaw, ribs, beans, and more in section 152
- Biker Jim’s: Louisiana Red Hot Sausage and bacon-wrapped hot dogs out in sections 107 and 331
- Silver Bullet Bar: Serving craft beer, wine, and spirits on The Rooftop in right field
- Sandlot: Sliced brisket sandwich along with nacho grande, loaded back potato, potato salad, and more out in section 113
- Frozen Margaritas: Out in section 202
- Carving Stations: Salads made to order, carved meats, and so much more in sections 215, 218, 238, and 240
- The Sandlot Brewery: Back in 1995, the Sandlot Brewery was the first brewery to open up directly in a ballpark. The brewery is accessible from both inside and outside the venue, making it a great meet-up spot for fans visiting on game day.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Cotton Candy: You will find plenty of concession stands selling cotton candy in the concourses
- Candy: Fans can pick up candy and more any may of the concession stands throughout the venue
Can you Bring Outside Food into Coors Field?
Fans can bring individual food into Coors Field on game day.
Also, be sure to visit the Coors Field Bag Policy to see what you can and can’t bring into the stadium.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seating area at Coors Field. However, there are smoking dedicated sections within the venue. Check out the full list of smoking information and more with this link.
Popular Matches Against the Colorado Rockies
When the Colorado Rockies are doing well in the standings, more fans will show up to the ballpark. However, certain matches always bring a lot of fan interest to the venue. These big ticket games include the Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, San Franciso Giants, and St. Louis Cardinals.
Fans looking for less expensive tickets to Coors Field should go during a weekday game. Weekday games tend to be less expensive than weekend games because, naturally, less people are able to go. Consider going to games against the Arizona Diamondbacks, Milwaukee Brewers, Cincinnati Reds, and the Pittsburgh Pirates since there will be plenty of cheap tickets to get.
Conclusion: Coors Field Food
In conclusion, Coors Field has some of the best baseball food options for fans to enjoy. The Rooftop out in right field offers ample standing room sections while enjoying great food and drinks. In addition to the food beer, you will also have an amazing view of the field and Rocky Mountains out in The Rooftop.
Finally, fans can also find great Coors Field parking deals with that link. Enjoy your next trip to 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205 without worrying about parking!
Popular Baseball Blogs
What Does OPS Mean in Baseball?
How Many Innings in College Baseball?
What Does Whip Mean in Baseball?
What Does Slugging Percentage Mean in Baseball?