Best Food at Coors Field
Coors Field is the ballpark home to the MLB Colorado Rockies team out in Denver, Colorado. The venue opened up in 1995 and adds new additions to the ballpark today, like The Rooftop in the right field. Not only is the stadium in beautiful downtown Denver, or what the locals call LoDo, but the stadium has some of the best ballpark food items to enjoy when watching a Rockies game.
Here are some of the best food options to get at Coors Field.
Classic Coors Field Food Choices
- Rockie Dogs, Denver Dogs: Traditional hot dogs that you can find in the concession stands in the concourses
- Smash Burger: Classic burgers and fries to enjoy on game day in section 303 and The Rooftop
New Food at Coors Field
- Helton Burger: Gourmet burgers, shakes, french fries, onion rings out in section 153
- Infield Greens Salad: ????Gluten-free beer, juice, and salad with protein options out in section 120
- Famous Dave’s: Serving BBQ beef sandwiches, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ mac and cheese, BBQ street tacos, coleslaw, ribs, beans, and more in section 152
- Biker Jim’s: Louisiana Red Hot Sausage and bacon-wrapped hot dogs out in sections 107 and 331
- Silver Bullet Bar: Serving craft beer, wine, and spirits on The Rooftop in right field
- Rocky Mountain Oysters: A PoBoy sandwich with garlic, slaw, cheese, guacamole, and more for fans to enjoy. The Rocky Mountain Oyster is one of the more traditional Denver food items to get when catching a game in Denver.
- Sandlot: Sliced brisket sandwich along with nacho grande, loaded back potato, potato salad, and more out in section 113
- Frozen Margaritas: Out in section 202
- The Sandlot Brewery: Back in 1995, the Sandlot Brewery was the first brewery to open up directly in a ballpark. The brewery is accessible from both inside and outside the venue, making it a great meet-up spot for fans visiting on game day.
- Wazee Market: Woodfire hand-tossed pizzas, bratwurst, rocky dogs, and more???
Classic Dessert Choices
- Cookies and Creamery: Big cookies including chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, white chocolate, and more with ice cream. You can find this dessert out in section 119
- The Original Berrie Kabobs: Fans looking for a healthier dessert option that the ballpark should check out this stand. The original Berrie Kabobs serves fresh bananas, strawberries, cheesecake, brownies, and milk out in section 132.
- Cotton Candy: You will find plenty of concession stands selling cotton candy in the concourses
Can you Bring Outside Food into Coors Field?
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seating area at Coors Field. However, there are smoking dedicated sections within the venue. Check out the full list of smoking information and more with this link.
Popular Matches Against the Colorado Rockies
When the Colorado Rockies are doing well in the standings, more fans will show up to the ballpark. However, certain matches always bring a lot of fan interest to the venue. These big ticket games include the Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, San Franciso Giants, and St. Louis Cardinals.
Fans looking for less expensive tickets to Coors Field should go during a weekday game. Weekday games tend to be less expensive than weekend games because, naturally, less people are able to go. Consider going to games against the Arizona Diamondbacks, Milwaukee Brewers, Cincinnati Reds, and the Pittsburgh Pirates since there will be plenty of cheap tickets to get.
How Many World Series Championships Have the Colorado Rockies Won?
The Colorado Rockies have only been in Major League Baseball since 1993, which was the same year as the Marlins. As a franchise, they have never won the World Series. However, they did go to the World Series in 2007, but they lost to the Boston Red Sox that year.
What is the Average Attendance at a Rockies Home Game?
The 2021 baseball season had less fans able to attend games. With that being said, the Rockies were one of the most popular teams via average attendance that season. The team had over 24k fans on average go to a Rockies home game, and they were just under 2 million fans for the entire season. Even with a few thousand seats removed from the upper deck, Coors Field is still one of the bigger ballparks in the game with a seating capacity of 50k with standing room sections.
Conclusion: Coors Field Food
In conclusion, Coors Field has some of the best baseball food options for fans to enjoy. The Rooftop out in right field offers ample standing room sections while enjoying great food and drinks. In addition to the food beer, you will also have an amazing view of the field and Rocky Mountains out in The Rooftop.
Finally, fans can also find great Coors Field parking deals with that link. Enjoy your next trip to 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205 without worrying about parking!