Best Food at Comerica Park
Comerica Park is the MLB ballpark home of the Detroit Tigers in Detroit, Michigan. Some of the best food options at the stadium are at the Big Cat Court. Not only is there great food to appreciate, but there is a giant carousel in the middle of the food court for families to enjoy during the game.
Here are some of the best food options to enjoy on game day.
Classic Comerica Park Food
- Little Caesars: You will find a Little Caesars pizza stand all around the ballpark in concession stands, especially in the upper deck seating area. Check out the Coney dog pizza, which is a favorite for fans to eat during game day.
- Hot Dogs: When you go to the Big Cat Court, you will find many different types of hot dogs to enjoy. From Chicago style to Coney island, there are many types of hot dogs to experience.
- Michigan’s Craft Beer: Serving traditional food like hamburgers, chili cheese French fries, chicken fingers, draft beers, shakes, sodas, and more in section 104
- Miller Lite Pitcher’s Pub: Cheeseburgers, hummus, garlic fries, salads, and more
- Popcorn Kiosk: Numerous kiosks around concourses selling popcorn
- Rooftop Deck: Offers hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, and more for fans to enjoy.
- Chevrolet Pavilion: A buffet section serving wings, hot dogs, pizza, etc.
New Food At Comerica Park
- Bahi Mi: The “Asian Slaw” is a hot dog bun with bacon, lettuce, cabbage, and sriracha aioli
- Beer Hall: While not a food option, Comerica Park has a wide selection of craft beer to enjoy. Head over to section 131 at the stadium to grab a drink
- Beef Brisket Nachos: Nachos filled with cheese located at the Big Cat Court Mexican area
- Brushfire Grill: The perfect vegetarian option at the venue serving black bean burgers, veggie dogs, and more. You can’t miss it since it is near the giant Ferris wheel at the stadium.
- Coney Dog Egg Roll: A crispy egg roll with a hot dog
- Late Night Burger: A burger with bacon, cheese, fried eggs, and more. The late-night burger can be a breakfast and or dinner type of sandwich, so enjoy!
- Big League Grill: Hot dogs, nachos, ice cream, lemonade cups, crackers, pretzels, peanuts, and more. You will find this station all around the venue serving traditional ballpark food.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin’ Dots: ice cream pellets perfect for any sunny summer day at the venue
Can you Bring Outside Food into Comerica Park?
Fans can’t bring in any outside food into Comerica Park for a baseball game, event, or show.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seating area in Comerica Park. However, there is a designated smoking section behind section 140 on Brush Street. Check out this link to learn more about the smoking policy at the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Detroit Tigers
When the Detroit Tigers are a good baseball team, their fans will attend games. However, as of late, the Detroit Tigers have been struggling to win many regular-season games, which means most of their games are less than 100% seating capacity. The big matches that tend to draw the most fans during the regular season include against the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
As long as the games are not against the Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees, fans will be able to find cheap tickets to baseball games on the secondary market. Some of the cheapest matches are when the Tampa Bay Rays, Cleveland Guardians, and Chicago White Sox visit the venue.
How Many World Series Have the Detroit Tigers Won?
The Detroit Tigers have won the World Series four times in their career. The most recent World Series victory took place in 1984, with the other three taking place in 1968, 1945, and 1935.
What is the Average Gameday Attendance for a Detroit Tigers Baseball Game?
The 2021 Major League Baseball season limited the number of fans attending baseball games. With that being the case, Detroit was towards the bottom of the league via average attendance. On average, 13.6k fans would show up per game to watch the Detroit Tigers play baseball.
Comerica Park has a seating capacity of 41,782.
Conclusion: Comerica Park Food
Catching a Tigers game gives something for everyone. The kids will love checking out the giant Ferris wheel and merry-go-round at the stadium. Casual to hardcore Tigers fans will enjoy the baseball game. Everyone will agree that the food prices, for the most part, are pretty good, especially when taking the family to the game.
Fans looking to find Comerica Park parking tips can visit that link to save money when parking at the venue. Some matches against the Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees will have more visitors driving to the venue to watch the game, which can make finding parking difficult. To help reduce that stress, consider reserving your parking spot in advance.
Finally, you can check out my Comerica Park review if you want to see what I think of the venue.