Best Food at Comerica Park
Comerica Park is the MLB ballpark home of the Detroit Tigers in Detroit, Michigan. Some of the best food and drink options at the stadium are at the Big Cat Court. The venue updates the food and drink menu yearly, so there is always something new to try.
Here are some of the best Comerica Park food and drink options to get during a game!
Classic Comerica Park Food
- Little Caesars: You will find a Little Caesars pizza stand all around the ballpark in concession stands, especially in the upper deck seating area. Check out the Coney dog pizza, which is a favorite for fans to eat during game day.
- Comerica Big Cat Court: National Coney Island hot dogs, shawarma fries, pizza, cheesesteak egg rolls, soda, water, beer, and more
- Popcorn Kiosk: Numerous kiosks around concourses selling popcorn
- Rooftop Deck: Offers hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, and more for fans to enjoy.
- Blue Moon Bistro: Fried chicken sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 151
- Hard Seltzer Stand: Fans looking for hard seltzer to drink during a game can head to section 140
- Michigan Craft Beer: Fans looking for craft beer can head to section 104
New Food at Comerica Park
- Meijer Market: Cheeseburger sliders, bacon cheeseburger sliders, buffalo chicken sliders, kale salads, french fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 143
- Miller Lite Market: Tacos with loads of toppings, hot dogs, and charcoal grilled chicken sandwiches in section 149
- Beer Hall: While not a food option, Comerica Park has a wide selection of craft beer to enjoy. Head over to section 131 at the stadium to grab a drink
- Bert’s Marketplace: Spicy sausages, BBQ nachos, ribs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 133
- The Lobster Food Truck: Seafood mac and cheese dishes in section 116
- Breadless: Spicy and traditional chicken sandwiches in section 116
- Yum Village: Chicken tacos in section 116
- Coppercraft Distillery: Draft beer, cocktails, and more in section 104
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin’ Dots: ice cream pellets perfect for any sunny summer day at the venue
- Big League Grill: Candy, popcorn, peanuts, cracker jacks, and more throughout the concourse
Can you Bring Outside Food into Comerica Park?
Fans can’t bring in any outside food into Comerica Park for a baseball game, event, or show.
Also, be sure to visit the Comerica Park Bag Policy to see what you can bring into the stadium.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seating area in Comerica Park. However, there is a designated smoking section behind section 140 on Brush Street. Check out this link to learn more about the smoking policy at the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Detroit Tigers
When the Detroit Tigers are a good baseball team, their fans will attend games. However, as of late, the Detroit Tigers have been struggling to win many regular-season games, which means most of their games are less than 100% seating capacity. The big matches that tend to draw the most fans during the regular season include against the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
As long as the games are not against the Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees, fans will be able to find cheap tickets to baseball games on the secondary market. Some of the cheapest matches are when the Tampa Bay Rays, Cleveland Guardians, and Chicago White Sox visit the venue.
What is the Average Gameday Attendance for a Detroit Tigers Baseball Game?
In 2023, the Detroit Tigers are towards the bottom of the list via gameday attendance. So far in 2023, the venue is averaging around 17k fans per game.
Comerica Park has a seating capacity of 41,782.
Conclusion: Comerica Park Food
Catching a Tigers game gives something for everyone. The kids will love checking out the giant ferris wheel and merry-go-round at the stadium. Casual to hardcore Tigers fans will enjoy the baseball game. Everyone will agree that the food prices, for the most part, are pretty good, especially when taking the family to the game.
Fans looking to find Comerica Park parking tips can visit that link to save money when parking at the venue. Some matches against the Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees will have more visitors driving to the venue to watch the game, which can make finding parking difficult. To help reduce that stress, consider reserving your parking spot in advance.
Finally, you can check out my Comerica Park review if you want to see what I think of the venue.