Best Food at Comerica Park
Comerica Park is the MLB ballpark home of the Detroit Tigers out in Detroit, Michigan. Some of the best food options at the stadium are at the Big Cat Court. Not only is there great food to appreciate, but there is a giant carousel in the middle of the food court for tigers fans to enjoy.
Classic Comerica Park Food
View this post on Instagram
- Little Caesars: You will find a Little Caesars pizza stand all around the ballpark in concession stands, especially in the upper deck seating area. Check out the Coney dog pizza, which is a favorite for fans to eat during game day.
- Hot Dogs: When you go to the Big Cat Court, you will find many different types of hot dogs to enjoy. From Chicago style to Coney island, there are many types of hot dogs to experience.
- Michigan’s Craft Beer: Serving traditional food like hamburgers, chili cheese French fries, chicken fingers, draft beers, shakes, sodas, and more in section 104
- Miller Lite Pitcher’s Pub: Cheeseburgers, hummus, garlic fries, salads, and more
- Big League Grill: Hot dogs, nachos, ice cream, lemonade cups, crackers, pretzels, peanuts, and more. You will find this station all around the venue serving traditional ballpark food.
- Popcorn Kiosk: Numerous kiosks around concourses selling popcorn
Another area for fans to experience is the Rooftop Deck out in the right field. The Rooftop Deck offers hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, and more for fans to enjoy. Out in the left-field under the jumbo scoreboard, fans can visit the Chevrolet Pavilion, a buffet section serving wings, hot dogs, pizza, etc.
New Food At Comerica Park
- Bahi Mi: The “Asian Slaw” is a hot dog bun with bacon, lettuce, cabbage, and sriracha aioli
- Beer Hall: While not a food option, Comerica Park has a wide selection of craft beer to enjoy. Head over to section 131 at the stadium to grab a drink
- Beef Brisket Nachos: Nachos filled with cheese located at the Big Cat Court Mexican area
- Brushfire Grill: The perfect vegetarian option at the venue serving black bean burgers, veggie dogs, and more. You can’t miss it since it is near the giant Ferris wheel at the stadium.
- Coney Dog Egg Roll: A crispy egg roll with a hot dog
- Late Night Burger: A burger with bacon, cheese, fried eggs, and more. The late-night burger can be a breakfast and or dinner type of sandwich, so enjoy!
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin’ Dots: ice cream pellets perfect for any sunny summer day at the venue
Catching a Tigers game gives something for everyone. The kids will love checking out the giant Ferris wheel and merry-go-round at the stadium. Casual Tiger fans will appreciate all the new food and beer options to experience at the game.
Fans looking to find Comerica Park parking tips can visit that link. The official address of the venue sits out at 2100 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201. Finally, you can check out my Comerica Park review if you want to see what I think of the venue.