Best Food at Citizens Bank Park
Citizens Bank Park is the MLB ballpark home of the Philadelphia Phillies out in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With the stadium being Pennsylvania, fans immediately think of cheesesteaks as the go-to food at the ballpark. While that is a core part of the Philly experience, you will find other fantastic food options to try when catching a baseball game. Here are some of the best items to try down below!
Classic Citizens Bank Park Food
- Aramark: Serving classic fried chicken tenders and fries
- Hatfield Grill: Hot dogs with a few extra toppings add a twist on the classic ballpark food. Some toppings include cider onions, sweet and sour slaw, and bacon.
- Shake Shack and Chick-Fil-A: Both Shake Shake and Chick-Fil-A bring their menu to the ballpark for fans to enjoy. Enjoy Shake Shack burgers and chicken sandwiches from Chick-Fil-A during the game.
- Soft Pretzel: You will find pretzel stands all around the ballpark
New Food At Citizens Bank Park
View this post on Instagram
- Campo’s Steaks: A cheesesteak with hot jalapeno sauce and spicy cheddar cheese. This cheesesteak sandwich with cheese sauce is the go-to for any fan looking for the ultimate Philly experience. Check out this stand in Ashburn Alley out in the right field.
- Alley Brewing Company: Fans looking to try a large selection of craft beers should head to the beer garden at the stadium. While Alley Brewing Company has some food options, the place is the go-to for fans looking for local beer tastes of Philly.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s: Another Philly cuisine to try are the crab fries at Chickie’s and Pete’s
- Harry the K’s: Serving a Korean pork belly sandwich with chili lime salt, grilled pineapples, and gochujang sauce.
- Donut Burger: A burger between two glazed donuts, American cheese, cherry pepper jam, and bacon. Find this delicious treat at Boardwalk Eats.
- Tony Luke: Serving pork sandwiches
- Questlove’s Cheesesteak: Fans looking for a vegetarian cheesesteak can head to section 108 and 120
- Pass & Stow: A new beer garden at the Third Base Gate. The names Pass, and Stow come from the people who recast the Liberty Bell in 1753. Anyone who likes history and beer should check out this beer garden during the game.
Classic Dessert Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Rita’s Water Ice: The perfect dessert option on a hot day at the ballpark for fans looking for something cold, sweet, and easy to carry
- Federal Donuts: Fans looking to save time in line can go to Federal Donuts in section 140, order fried chicken, and get a honey doughnut. This two-for-one combo might be one of the best deals at the stadium if you are looking to get back to your seat to watch the rest of the game and have two meals.
- Turkey Hill: There is something classic about catching a baseball game and eating ice cream out of a souvenir cap. Head out to section 136 to grab some ice cream during a hot summer day at the venue. The Turkey Hill Ice Cream Bar is also a children’s play area, so your kids will enjoy that if you take them there during the game.
Catching a Phillies game gives something for everyone. The kids will love seeing the Phanatic (mascot) run around the stadium greeting fans and taking pictures. The kids will also love the kid’s area at the Turkey Hill Ice Cream section. Finally, concession stands all over the venue, making it easy to walk around and find something great to eat.
For more casual Phillies fans who want to explore the ballpark and food, you have many options. The ballpark has endless craft beer options, cheesesteak sandwiches, BBQ, and so much more. Finally, grab a beer (or food) and stand over the bullpens out in the center field to cheer and boo.
If you are looking for Citizens Bank Park Parking, you can visit that link. The address of the venue sits out at 1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA, 19148. Also, check out my Citizens Bank Park review if you want to see where I rank the venue.