Best Food at Citizens Bank Park
Citizens Bank Park is the MLB ballpark home of the Philadelphia Phillies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With the stadium being in Pennsylvania, fans immediately think of cheesesteaks as the go-to food option at the ballpark. However, while cheesesteaks are part of the food experience at Citizens Bank Park, there are other options to try as well. The Phillies update their food and drink menu yearly, so there is always something different to try each season.
Here is the complete Citizens Bank Park food guide for your next event.
Classic Citizens Bank Park Food
- Ballpark Favorites: Hot dogs, popcorn, salad, pretzels, beer, soda, water, and more in sections 106, 116, and 128
- Hatfield Grill: Hot dogs, Italian sausages, cheesesteaks, chicken tenders, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 135
- Shake Shack: Classic burgers, crinkle fries, soda, water, beer, and more at the third base gate
- Soft Pretzel: You will find pretzel stands all around the ballpark
- Jim Beam Highball Bar: Offering signature drinks and cocktails in section 101
- Manco & Manco pizza: Jersey shore inspired pizza at section 137
- Bull’s BBQ: BBQ ribs, kielbasa, turkey sandwiches, cheesesteak, and more in the left field plaza
- Drink MKT: Alcoholic drinks, snacks, and more in section 137
- Cobblestone Grill: Cheesesteaks, french fries, hot dogs, and more in section 319
- Gluten-Free Dedicated Stand: Serving gluten-free salads, brownies, cookies, beer, hot, dogs, and more in section 122
New Food At Citizens Bank Park
- 1882 Burger Co: Serving fresh burgers, fries, chicken tenders, and more in section 108
- Campo’s Steaks: A cheesesteak with hot jalapeno sauce and spicy cheddar cheese. This cheesesteak sandwich with cheese sauce is the go-to for any fan looking for the ultimate Philly experience. Check out this stand in Ashburn Alley out in the right field.
- Greens & Grains: Serving plant-based food in section 125
- Brewerytown: Local craft beer of Philly in section 210
- Neighborhood Pizza: Classic pizza slices in sections 205 and 322
- Colbie’s Southern Kissed Chicken: Southern-style chicken sandwiches in section 120
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab fries: Fans can get delicious crab fries and more under the Liberty Bell at the venue
- Harry the K’s: Serving a Korean pork belly sandwich with chili lime salt, grilled pineapples, and gochujang sauce.
- Tony Luke: Serving pork sandwiches and Philly cheesesteaks at the Ashburn alley
- The Yard Bar: Beer, cocktails, seltzers, and more in section 104
- Pass & Stow: A new beer garden at the Third Base Gate. The names Pass, and Stow come from the people who recast the Liberty Bell in 1753. Anyone who likes history and beer should check out this beer garden during the game.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Philadelphia Water Ice & Richman’s Ice Cream: Water ice and ice cream in section 318
- Federal Donuts and Chicken: Fans looking for freshly made donuts can find them in section 140
- Old City Creamery: Soft-served ice cream in Philly helmets in sections 110 and 137
- Cotton Candy: Fans looking for cotton candy can find that in sections 108, 128, and 138
- Shibe Park Eatery: Soft served ice cream in section 212
Can you Bring Outside Food into Citizens Bank Park?
According to the Inquirer, fans can bring outside food into Citizen Bank Park. If you plan to do that, put those items into a clear plastic bag. The clear plastic bag helps the security team review the outside food before your enter the venue.
Alos, check out the Citizens Bank Park Bag Policy to see what bag you can bring into the stadium.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
You can’t smoke inside Citizens Bank Park.
Popular Matches Against the Philadelphia Phillies
When the Philadelphia Phillies are a good team, you can expect their fans to pack the venue for every baseball game. However, some matches tend to bring more fan interest than others. Expect the stadium to be near capacity when the New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers, and New York Yankees visit.
Fans looking to save money on baseball tickets should consider going to a weekday game. The cheapest weekday games against the Phillies occur when the Colorado Rockies, Cincinati Reds, and Pittsburgh Pirates visit the venue.
What is the Average Gameday Attendance at the Venue?
For the 2023 season, Citizens Bank Park ranks in the top 5 via average attendance. So far in 2023, there are over 39k fans per game at the venue.
Conclusion: Citizens Bank Park Food
Catching a Phillies game gives something for everyone. The kids will love seeing the Phanatic (mascot) run around the stadium greeting fans and taking pictures. The kids will also love the kid’s area at the Turkey Hill Ice Cream section.
You also have many options for more casual Phillies fans who want to explore the ballpark and food. The ballpark has endless craft beer options, cheesesteak sandwiches, BBQ, etc.
If you are looking for Citizens Bank Park Parking, you can visit that link. The address of the venue sits out at 1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA, 19148. Also, check out my Citizens Bank Park review to see where I rank the venue.
Popular Baseball Blogs
What Does OPS Mean in Baseball?
How Many Innings in College Baseball?
What Does Whip Mean in Baseball?
What Does Slugging Percentage Mean in Baseball?