Best Food at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is home to the Oklahoma City Dodgers Triple-A Minor League Baseball team at 2 S Mickey Mantle Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. The team is the affiliate team of the Los Angeles MLB squad. Fans coming to the ballpark will notice that the venue has a wide range of food and drink choices throughout the concourse.
Here is the complete Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark food and drink guide.
Classic Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark Food
- Sweet Pi Pizzeria: Classic Italian pizza slices, soda, water, beer, and more in section 103
- Ballpark Classics: Serving up classic ballpark food, including hot dogs, chicken tenders, peanuts, pretzels, french fries, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, soda, water, beer, and more in section 112
- Fresh Market Cart: Fans looking for a healthy choice of food options, including salads, hummus, wraps, and more, can head to the third base concourse
- Chili Cart: Homemade chili, chili hot dogs, and more in section 103
- Beer Carts: There are plenty of beer carts throughout the venue where fans can pick up something to drink during a game
- Popcorn Stands: Fans looking for popcorn to enjoy during a game can head to sections 107 and 116
New Food to Enjoy at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
- Steakadelphia: Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more behind home plate
- Homestand Specialist: A rotating food menu that includes fried chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, BBQ pork sandwiches, and more
- Margaritaville: Fans can pick up a souvenir beer bat at sections 103 and 11
- Coop Beer Garden: Serving up a wide selection of alcoholic drinks to enjoy during a game
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet: Ice cream sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies, and more in section 103
- Funnel Cakes: Fans can get funnel cakes at section 112
- Dippin Dots: The classic ice cream treat is at sections 105, 109, 116, and 201
- Frozen Lemonade Stand: Fans looking to escape the heat and enjoy something delicious and refreshing can head to section 107 to get frozen lemonade
- Sno Cones: Head to section 103 to pickup up snow cones to enjoy during a game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
Fans can’t bring outside food into Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark for a game. However, the only exception to this rule is if you need to bring food for health reasons. Visit the rule and regulations section for the Oklahoma City Dodgers for more information.
Also, be sure to visit the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark Bag Policy guide to see what bags can enter the venue.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans visiting the ballpark for a game have plenty of bars and restaurants to visit near the stadium before or after a game. Some places surrounding the ballpark include The Old Spaghetti Factory, JJ’s Alley, Bricktown Brewery, The Melting Pot, and Whiskey Chicks.
Promotional Games to Visit
Fans planning their next trip to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark for a game should visit the promotions calendar to see the days they offer food discounts. For example, certain games have discounts on drinks, including beer and water. Also, fireworks after a game tend to be very popular to attend too.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at the MiLB ballpark is 9,000. Most games won’t result in a sellout. However, opening day and specific food promotions tend to draw more fans to the venue for a match.