Best Food at Canada Life Centre
Canada Life Centre (originally MTS Centre and Bell MTS Place) is home to the Winnipeg Jets NHL team and Manitoba Moose AHL team. The venue opened in 2004 and is at 223 Carlton St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 5S6, Canada. Outside of hosting hockey games, the venue also hosts plenty of concerts and events year-round for fans to enjoy.
Here is the complete guide to Canada Life Centre food!
Classic Canada Life Centre
- Tim Hortons: There is nothing more Canadian than enjoying donuts, coffee, and more from the many Tim Horton concourse stands during a hockey game.
- Pizza Pizza: Classic cheese and pepperoni pizza slices to enjoy during a Winnipeg Jets game at many of the concession stands.
- Budweiser King Club: Serving up cold Budweiser and more in sections 124, 127, 223, and 228
- Grab and Go Snack Shop: Popcorn, cookies, chips, soda, water, salads, fresh fruit, and more out in section 124
- Jumbo JetDog: Supersized hot dogs, perogies, sausage, and more out in sections 105, 119, 127, 306, 312, and 326
- Fan Fuel: Snacks, ice cream, popcorn, chips, and more out in sections 101, 106, 109, 118, 304, 318, and 234
New Food at Canada Life Centre
- Exchange Restaurant and Beer Market: Fans will need a reservation and access to the event level to enjoy handcrafted pork and fish tacos, burgers, beef raviolo, steak sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, and more
- High Steaks Hot Sandwiches: Steak sandwiches and more are out in sections 115 and 306
- Gourmet Burger: Signature burgers with a wide range of toppings out in sections 112 and 301
- Centre Ice Bar: Cocktails, wine, craft beer, and more out in section 320
- Carvery & Melts: Grilled cheese sandwiches, soup, donuts, and more out in sections 112 and 310
- Aviators’ Grill: Sandwiches, poutine, soda, water, beer, and more out in sections 103, 116, and 314
- Freshii: Healthy bowls, salads, wraps, and more out in sections 109 and 321
Classic Dessert Choices
- Fan Fuel: Offering up ice cream and popcorn for fans to enjoy in sections 101, 106, 109, 118, 304, 318, and 234
Can You Bring Outside Food into Canada Life Centre?
Fans can’t bring outside food into Canada Life Centre on game day or events. However, there are many restaurants in downtown Winnipeg to visit before and after that are worth checking out.
Here are the Canada Life Centre parking tips to be familiar with before heading to the game.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking inside Canada Life Centre for any game day match or event.
Popular Matches Against the Winnipeg Jets
Specific home game matches during the regular season bring more fan energy than others to the hockey rink. You can expect the most fan interest and energy when the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leaf’s visit. Other popular games against the Jets are when the Los Angeles Kings, Detroit Red Wings, New York Rangers, Chicago Blackhawks, and Pittsburgh Penguins visit.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The seating capacity for a hockey game is 15,321. For other events and concerts, the seating capacity can increase due to the demand for the event.