Caesars Superdome (previously the Mercedes Benz Superdome and Louisiana Superdome) is the NFL home of the New Orleans team out in 1500 Sugar Bowl Dr, New Orleans, LA 70112. The NFL stadium has been home to a few Super Bowls, concerts, college football events, the New Orleans Bowl, and NCAA Men’s Final Four basketball matches. Whether you are catching a Saints game, an event, or something else at the stadium, you should become familiar with the food options at the venue.
Classic Caesars Superdome Food Choices
- Parish Grill: Catfish Poboy, Shrimp Poboy, nachos, french fries, peanuts, and more out in sections 111 and 139
- Parish Pizza: Serving up gameday pizza slices out in section 153
- 100 Level Bar: Classic beer and cocktails throughout section 100
New Foods to Enjoy During a New Orleans Saints Game
- Cajun Corner: Serving up smoked sausage, alligator sausage, and jambalaya out in sections 106, 109, 113, 131, 126, 134, 137, 141, and 150
- Market Fresh Portable: Delicious poke bowls and sushi out in section 147
- Royal Feast and Kings Table: Smoked sausage, nachos, BBQ sandwiches, pulled pork, and more out in sections 207 and 249
- Smoothie King: Offering a wide range of smoothies including chocolate, strawberry, protein vanilla, berry, coffee, protein pineapple, and more in section 142
- Mini Melts Novelty Ice Cream: Premium ice cream in a wide range of flavors out in sections 109, 116, 127, 137, and 152
- P&T Sweets: Jumbo pretzels along with frozen lemonade out in sections 247 and 279
- St Jacks BBQ: Grilled cheese sandwiches with BBQ out in section 526
Can you Bring Outside Food into Caesars’ Superdome?
According to the New Orleans Saints website, all outside food and drinks can’t be brought into the stadium. You can visit that link to get the entire breakdown of what is allowed when coming to the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
While there is no official tailgating spot in the parking lots before a football game, many fans head to Champions Square to pregame. You are also in the city of New Orleans, so you will find plenty of bars and restaurants near the NFL Stadium to check out before a home game.
Check out the Caesars Superdome parking to find great deals before your next visit!
In summary, Caesars Superdome offers a lot for fans of the New Orleans Saints to enjoy. With the stadium in a dome, fans don’t have to worry about the weather impacting the game, which is ideal. Also, the Saints continue working with the community to bring local Louisiana cuisine into the stadium, so be sure to check out what’s new when visiting the stadium for a preseason or regular-season game.
Also, you are right next to the Smoothie King Center, which is where the New Orleans Pelicans play basketball. If you are looking for Smoothie King Center parking, you can visit that link.