Best Food at Busch Stadium
Busch Stadium is the ballpark home to the MLB St. Louis Cardinals team in Missouri. The team itself is one of the most popular squads in the game, which means many fans travel to this stadium to watch them play baseball. Not only is the stadium beautiful, but the food and drink options there are some of the best in the game.
Also, outside of hosting MLB games, Busch Stadium hosts numerous concerts and other events year-round for fans to enjoy.
Here is the Busch Stadium food and drink choices to get during a game!
Classic Busch Stadium Food Choices
- Traditional Food Options: Nachos, pretzels, bratwurst, beer, water, fries, chicken tenders, and Nathans Hotdogs
- Double Play Tap & Grill: Fans looking for Goose Island IPA or Shock Top can head over to sections 135 and 358. The grill also has chicken tenders with tater tots
- Gashouse Grill: Corndogs, hamburgers, French fries, soda, hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, pretzels, water, and more are all throughout the venue
- Margaritas: Fans looking for a boozy margarita drink can head to sections 134, 135, 150, 197, 250, 265, 272, and 358
- Terrace Grill Section: Small bites of sausage with potato chips out in section 429
- Carvery Section: Smoked beef brisket sandwiches and more in section 148
- Portable Beer Stands: Fans can find plenty of portable beer stands all throughout the concourse at the stadium
- Premium Cocktails: Fans fan find numerous concession stands selling specialty drinks during a game
- Big Chicken: Nashville hot chicken sandwiches, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 135 and 458
- Freddy’s: Classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, cheese curds, and more in section 432
New Food at Busch Stadium
- Cardinals Nation Bar and Restaurant: Out in Ballpark Village at the stadium, you can find a wide range of food choices to enjoy. Food options include the St. Louis Sampler, Cobb, Ham and Cheese Panini, and more. Don’t forget about Family Night on Wednesday between 5:00 -9:00 PM where kids eat free with an adult meal purchase
- Budweiser Terrace: Great views from the upper deck in right field that serve $5 beers before the first pitch
- Mission Taco Join: Street tacos and more in section 150
- Nona’s Italian Beef Sandwich: Serving up the signature Italian beef sandwich with peppers is out in sections 151, 189, and 440
- Mega Slice: Serving Pizza with a wide range of toppings including buffalo chicken, BBQ sauce, meatballs, pepperoni, and more
- Country Bob’s Signature Nachos: Nachos covered in Queso Cheese, jalapenos, BBQ Pulled Pork, Salt, and more
- Broadway BBQ: Offering deep dishes of BBQ, brisket, baked beans, and coleslaw
- Kohn’s Section: Corn beef sandwiches, German knockwurst, and pastrami hot dogs, and pastrami sandwiches in sections 147 and 446
- Dizzy’s Diner: Juicy Lucy Burgers, specialty burgers, and fajitas
- Taste of the Hill: 4-ounce patties with toasted ravioli, garlic aioli, and more
- Budweiser Burger Bar: Offering a wide selection of burgers
- Grand Slam Mixed Grill: Offering four chicken bats, sausage bites, and a shrimp skewer at the home plate box
- Asian-Stir Fry: Asian cuisines with your choice of meat, noodles, and a fortune cookie out in sections 136 and 243
- Red Bird Club: Offering vegan food options including Asian Stir Fry, Bavarian Pretzel, nachos, and a garden salad.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ben & Jerry’s: Wide selection of classic ice cream flavors to choose from
- Homemade Donuts: Specialty donuts in section 152
- Traditional Desserts: Cracker Jacks, Kettle Corn, Popcorn, Dippin-Dots, and Cookies
- Kid’s Corner: Get an assortment of candy out in section 107
- Cotton Candy: There are numerous concession stands that sell cotton candy for fans to enjoy during a game
- Ice Frozen Cup: Fans looking for a wild cherry or blue raspberry frozen treat on a hot summer day can head to sections 107, 108, 153, and 451
Can you Bring Outside Food into Busch Stadium?
Fans coming to Busch Stadium are able to bring in their own outside food. However, no outside food can be brought into the club or any suites. Check out the full guide with this link.
Also, be sure to visit the Busch Stadium Bag Policy to see what bag you can bring into the venue.
Can you Smoke at the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seats at Busch Stadium. However, there are designated smoking areas at gate 1 at the venue. Check out the full guide to learn more.
Popular Matches Against the St. Louis Cardinals
The St. Louis Cardinals are one of the more popular teams in Major League Baseball. With that being the case, most of their matchups at home will have many fans in attendance. However, matches against the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York Mets, and San Diego Padres tend to draw big crowds.
Fans looking to buy less expensive Cardinals tickets should consider going to a weekday game during the regular season. Weekday games tend to be affordable compared to what a weekend game will be. Finally, to save the most money on baseball tickets at Busch Stadium, opt to see the Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, and Cincinnati Reds when they visit the Cardinals.
What is the Average Attendance at Busch Stadium for a Baseball Game?
In 2023, Busch Stadium is in the top of the league via daily attendance. The attendance for a game is just under 40k fans. Therefore, if you plan to go to a game this season, consider buying tickets ahead of time since some games are sold out already.
Conclusion: Busch Stadium Food
In summary, Busch Stadium is one of the best MLB venues today. The venue is new, it has the famous ballpark village out in the left field, and the team is incredibly popular with their fans. Not only is the ballpark and team great, but the food at the venue is some of the best in the game.
Also, if you are looking for Busch Stadium parking deals, you can check out that link. That link will help you score great parking deals and rates for your next visit to Busch Stadium!
Finally, CITYPARK is very close to Busch Stadium. CITYPARK is home to the Major League Soccer team, St. Louis City FC. Visit the CITYPARK Parking guide for more information.
Popular Baseball Blogs
What Does OPS Mean in Baseball?
How Long is a Minor League Baseball Game?
How Many Innings in College Baseball?
What Does Whip Mean in Baseball?
What Does Slugging Percentage Mean in Baseball?