Best Food at Busch Stadium
Busch Stadium is the ballpark home to the MLB St. Louis Cardinals team out in Missouri. The venue’s naming rights belong to the beer company Budweiser. The team itself is one of the most popular squads in the game, which means many fans travel to this stadium to watch them play baseball. Also, Busch Stadium offers a wide selection of food for its fans to enjoy, which is another perk of going to the venue.
Here is the list of food options below to consider when coming to the venue.
Classic Busch Stadium Food Choices
- Traditional Food Options: Nachos, pretzels, bratwurst, beer, water, fries, chicken tenders, and Nathans Hotdogs
- Double Play Tap & Grill: Fans looking for Goose Island IPA or Shock Top can head over to sections 135 and 358. The grill also has chicken tenders with tater tos
- Gashouse Grill: Corndogs, hamburgers, French fries, soda, hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, pretzels, water, and more are all throughout the venue
- Margaritas: Fans looking for a boozy margarita drink can head to sections 134, 135, 150, 197, 250, 265, 272, and 358
- Terrace Grill Section: Small bites of sausage with potato chips out in section 429
New Food at Busch Stadium
- Cardinals Nation Bar and Restaurant: Out in Ballpark Village at the stadium, you can find a wide range of food choices to enjoy. Food options include the St. Louis Sampler, Cobb, Ham and Cheese Panini, and more. Don’t forget about Family Night on Wednesday between 5:00 -9:00 PM where kids eat free with an adult meal purchase
- Budweiser Terrace: Great views from the upper deck in right field that serve $5 beers before the first pitch
- Nona’s Italian Beef Sandwich: Serving up the signature Italian beef sandwich with peppers is out in sections 151, 189, and 440
- Mega Slice: Serving Pizza with a wide range of toppings including buffalo chicken, BBQ sauce, meatballs, pepperoni, and more
- Country Bob’s Signature Nachos: Nachos covered in Queso Cheese, jalapenos, BBQ Pulled Pork, Salt, and more
- Broadway BBQ: Offering deep dishes of BBQ, brisket, baked beans, and coleslaw
- Dizzy’s Diner: Juicy Lucy Burgers, specialty burgers, and fajitas
- Taste of the Hill: 4-ounce patties with toasted ravioli, garlic aioli, and more
- Budweiser Burger Bar: Offering a wide selection of burgers
- Grand Slam Mixed Grill: Offering four chicken bats, sausage bites, and a shrimp skewer at the home plate box
- Asian-Stir Fry: Asian cuisines with your choice of meat, noodles, and a fortune cookie out in section 136
- Red Bird Club: Offering vegan food options including Asian Stir Fry, Bavarian Pretzel, nachos, and a garden salad.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ben & Jerry’s: Wide selection of classic ice cream flavors to choose from
- Traditional Desserts: Cracker Jacks, Kettle Corn, Popcorn, Dippin-Dots, and Cookies
- Kid’s Corner: Get an assortment of candy out in section 107
- Ice Frozen Cup: Fans looking for a wild cherry or blue raspberry frozen treat on a hot summer day can head to sections 107, 108, 153, and 451
Can you Bring Outside Food into Busch Stadium?
Fans coming to Busch Stadium are able to bring in their own outside food. However, no outside food can be brought into the club or any suites. Check out the full guide with this link.
Can you Smoke at the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seats at Busch Stadium. However, there are designated smoking areas at gate 1 at the venue. Check out the full guide to learn more.
Popular Matches Against the St. Louis Cardinals
The St. Louis Cardinals are one of the more popular teams in Major League Baseball. With that being the case, most of their matchups at home will have many fans in attendance. However, matches against the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York Mets, and San Diego Padres tend to draw big crowds.
Fans looking to buy less expensive Cardinals tickets should consider going to a weekday game during the regular season. Weekday games tend to be affordable compared to what a weekend game will be. Finally, to save the most money on baseball tickets at Busch Stadium, opt to see the Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, and Cincinnati Reds when they visit the Cardinals.
How Many World Series Championships Have the St. Louis Cardinals Won?
The St. Louis Cardinals have won eleven World Series Championships, which is the most in the National League. Their most recent World Series victory took place in 2011. The other years they won the World Series include 2006, 1982, 1967, 1946, 1944, 1942, 1934, 1931, and 1926.
What is the Average Attendance at Busch Stadium for a Baseball Game?
The 2021 Major League Baseball season put a limit to the number of fans that could attend baseball games. However, even with the limit to the number of fans at games, St. Louis Cardinals were in the top five in the league via average gameday attendance. The average gameday attendance at the venue was 26k fans per game.
Busch Stadium can hold 45k fans per game.
Conclusion: Busch Stadium Food
In summary, Busch Stadium is one of the best MLB venues today. The venue is new, it has the famous ballpark village out in the left field, and the team is incredibly popular with their fans. Not only is the ballpark and team great, but the food at the venue is some of the best in the game.
Also, if you are looking for Busch Stadium parking deals, you can check out that link. That link will help you score great parking deals and rates for your next visit to Busch Stadium!