Best Food at Bell Centre
Bell Centre (or Centre Bell) is home to the Montreal Canadiens, who are part of the National Hockey League. The venue opened up in 1996 in downtown Montreal at 1909 Av. des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, QC H3B 5E8, Canada. Outside of hosting hockey games, the venue has plenty of concerts, shows, and events all year round.
Here is the Bell Centre Food guide!
Classic Bell Centre Food
- Tim Hortons: A staple for any resident in Canada. Get your coffee, donuts, desserts, and more at the many food counter locations at the venue.
- Le Hot Dog: Serving up hot dogs and more out in sections 120, 205, 221, 403, and 423
- Sna’QC: Soda, candy, beer, water, and more to enjoy during a game out in sections 106, 115, and 418
- Cheeseburger Counter: Serving up delicious burgers and more out in M2 Marché-Montreal Food Court
- Pizza Pizza: Classic pizza along with individual slices out in sections 112, 124, 205, 217, 410, and 433
- La Classique: Serving up poutine, nachos, popcorn, fries, chicken tends, and more out in sections 117, 121, 413, and 431
New Food at Bell Centre
- Deli Montreal: Smoke meat sandwiches, pickles, fries, Cole slaw, poutine, and more out in section 118
- Sports Bar: Between rinks one and two, the Sports Bar offers bar food, beers, and more for fans to enjoy pre-game for a match.
- Salad Bar: Canadiens fans looking for a healthy food menu item to enjoy during a game can head to the salad bar in section 2019
- Pasta Counter: Chicken pasta, veal pasta, and more at the M2 Marché–Montreal Food Court
- Cafe Gourmet: Healthy foods, coffee, snacks, and more
- Tacos Counter: Beef and pork tacos at the M2 Marché-Montreal Food Court
- Mythik: Offering up cocktail drinks and more at the venue
- Habs Burger: Serving up the classic cheeseburger, fries, soda, water, beer, and more out in the experience bar in sections 107 and 410
Classic Dessert Choices
- Classic Desserts: You will find traditional dessert choices like donuts, ice cream, popcorn, pretzels, and more around the stadium to enjoy during a game.
Can You Bring Outside Food into Bell Centre?
According to the official website of Bell Centre, fans can’t bring any food into the venue for any game or event.
Can You Smoke Inside Bell Centre?
No smoking is allowed inside Bell Centre for any game day match or event.
Popular Matches against the Montreal Canadiens
The Montreal Canadiens are one of the most famous NHL franchises in the game. Most home games will bring lots of excitement to fans, but specific matches during the season tend to get more than others. The hockey games that have the most fan passion and interest when playing the Montreal Canadiens at home are when the Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers, Boston Bruins, and Buffalo Sabres visit.
Check out Bell Centre Parking to see where to park before heading to the game!
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
For a hockey game, the seating capacity at Centre Bell is 21,105. Basketball games tend to have a slightly bigger seating capacity than what you will find for hockey games. Finally, concerts, events, and shows will vary in their seating capacity depending on the occasion.