Best Food at Barclays Center
Barclays Center is home to the Brooklyn Nets NBA team, New York Liberty WNBA team, and hosts countless events. The address of the venue is 620 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217. Here are some of the best food options to get when catching a game or event at the venue.
Classic Barclays Center Food Choices
- Brooklyn Classics: The famous Nathans hot dog to enjoy on game day
- Brooklyn Burger: Classic hamburgers and craft beer
- Buffalo Boss: Organic Buffalo wild wings
New Foods to Enjoy During a Brooklyn Nets Game
View this post on Instagram
- Table 87: Small pizza’s perfect for enjoying during a game
- Fuku: Fried chicken sandwiches and fries
- Brooklyn Market Food Court: A rotating food menu item that spotlights local businesses in the area
- Fedoroff’s Cheesesteaks: Get the signature Philly cheesesteak with meat, onions, peppers, cheese, and more
- Destination Dumplings: A wide range of dumpling flavors to enjoy
- BK Lobster: Lobster rolls to enjoy on game day
- Nene’s Taqueria: Handmade tortillas and tacos with a wide range of flavors
- Pig Beach: Brisket sandwiches with BBQ sauce, ribs, pulled pork, and more
- Crabby Shack: Crab rolls, shrimp tacos, crab mac and cheese, and more
- Parm: The chicken parm hero sandwich
- Kelewele: All vegan plantain brownies
Can You Bring Outside Food into Barclays Center?
According to Barclayscenter.com, fans can’t bring any outside food into the venue. However, there are exceptions if you have specific medical needs with certain foods. Be sure to visit that link from Barclays Center to learn more.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking inside the venue.
Can you Bring a Backpack into Barclays Center?
Fans can bring a backpack into the NBA arena if it is not larger than 14″ x14″ x6″.
Parking Around the Venue
Finding parking around Barclays Center might be challenging. If you plan to drive, you should check out the Barclays Center Parking guide to find ways to reserve and save money on your sparking spot.
Outside of driving, fans can take the subway and train to get to Barclays Center. There are plenty of train lines in NYC for fans to take. Some of the train lines include the 2,3,4,5, B, and Q.
In summary, catching a game or event at Barclays Center is always a treat. Since its opening in 2012, the stadium has continued updating the fan experience, and one of the ways is by refreshing the food and drink stadium menu. Be sure to visit each year to see what is new at the venue on Atlantic Avenue.