Best Food at Bank of America Stadium
Bank of American Stadium is the NFL venue of the Carolina Panthers at 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202. In addition to NFL games, Bank of America Stadium hosts plenty of events throughout the year. Here are some of the best food options to consider when catching a game or event at the football stadium!
Classic Bank of American Stadium Food Choices
- Classics: Hot dogs, burgers, beer, popcorn, nachos, and more are throughout the venue
- Dominos Pizza: Get a slice of pizza including cheese, pepperoni, meatball, veggie, and more on the 100 and 500 levels
New Foods to Enjoy During a Carolina Panthers Game
View this post on Instagram
- Sabor Latin Street Grill: Offering up Latin food, including nachos, quesadillas, tacos, and more for fans to enjoy out in sections 101 and 133
- Bojangles: Cajun-seasoned chicken, biscuits, french fries, rice, the Legendary Iced Tea, and more throughout the concession stands
- Craft Beer Zone: A large selection of tap beers for fans to enjoy on the 100 level
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Can you Bring Outside Food into Bank of American Stadium?
According to panthers.com, all outside food is prohibited from entering the stadium. However, fans can bring in two non-open water bottles per person into the venue on game day.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place in the parking lots before each home game for the Carolina Panthers. Check out the Bank of America Parking tips before your next visit!
In summary, Bank of America Stadium offers a lot for fans to enjoy on game day. From the tailgating tradition before kickoff to watching the Panthers play football, there is much to enjoy with this NFL stadium. Also, the NFL stadium is in downtown Charlotte and is within walking distance to the NASCAR Hall of Fame, so there is a lot for fans to enjoy when coming to Charlotte for a game.