Best Food at AutoZone Park
AutoZone Park is the Minor League Baseball venue for the Memphis Redbirds, the AAA affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals MLB team. The venue also accommodates the Memphis 901 FC team, a USL Championship league member. The address of the MiLB ballpark is 200 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38103, and it is one of the best-looking minor league ballparks in the game today.
The food and drink options at the venue slightly change each season to bring something new for fans to enjoy during a game.
AutoZone Park’s complete food and drink guide for your next event is below.
Classic AutoZone Park Food
- Cheesesteak Stand: At section 101, fans can get cheesesteaks, soda, water, and more.
- American Dogs: Memphis hot dogs, veggie dogs, jumbo dogs, and more on the first base side of the field
- Craft beer stands: There are multiple craft beer stands throughout the park. You will see one immediately if you enter through the main gate at section 102
- The Slice: Offering fans cheese and pepperoni pizza on the first base side of the field. You can also get water, soda, and beer here
New Food at AutoZone Park
- Farm and Fowl: Black bean burgers, hot dogs, Beale St burgers, chicken tenders, hot dogs, and more in section 101
- Brew House: Fans looking for craft beer, signature cocktails, and more can do so at this area
- Well-Stacked Burger & Flew the Coop: Specialty burgers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more on the first base side
- The Rendevous: Fans looking for southern-style BBQ can head to the third base side of the concourse. This concession stand offers BBQ nachos, sausages, and more.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Treats: Ice cream floats, waffle cones, cotton candy, and more
- Traditional Ballpark Treats: Fans will find candy, cracker jacks, pretzels, and more conventional ballpark snacks throughout the concourse
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into AutoZone Park?
Fans coming to AutoZone Park for a Minor League Baseball Game, or another event can’t bring outside food or drink into the ballpark. However, there is an exception to this rule if you need to bring in medical food or something similar. If you need medical food, put it into a clear plastic bag to help the security team review it at the gate.
Fans can also bring an empty water bottle into the venue.
Also, be sure to visit the AutoZone Park Bag Policy guide.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Stadium
Plenty of bars and restaurants are within walking distance of the ballpark to visit before or after a game. Some of the nearby places include Automatic Slim’s, Huey’s Downtown, The Greyhound, Kooky Canuck, Belle Tavern, and Texas de Brazil.
Popular Matches Against the Memphis Red Birds
The biggest rival of the Memphis Red Birds is the Nashville Sounds. This matchup between the two squads is known as the I-40 Cup Series. You can expect more fan interest and crowd attendance when Nashville visits.
Outside of games against Nashville Sounds, you can expect any game you catch at AutoZone Park to be a treat. The MilB venue is one of the best-looking stadiums in the game and has some great food and drink options too.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at AutoZone Park is 10,000.