Best Food at Arrowhead Stadium
GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium is the NFL venue of the Kansas City Chiefs at 1 Arrowhead Drive, Kansas City, Missouri 64129. Sitting right across the football venue is Kauffman Stadium, home to the MLB Kansas City Royals team. Arrowhead Stadium is one of the loudest venues in the game today, so catching a football game here should be on the list for every NFL fan.
Here are some of the best food options to consider when catching a Chiefs game or event at Arrowhead Stadium.
Classic Arrowhead Stadium Food Choices
- Budweiser Food Cart: Serving up hot dogs, pretzels, KC sausage, onion straws, beer, coleslaw, and more out in section 109
- Cow Town Burgers: The beyond burger along with classic burgers out in sections 109, 127, 135
- Aladdin Cafe: Serving up falafel wraps and shawarma out in section 134
- Gridiron Nacho Grande: The perfect party snack for fans to enjoy and share on game day.
New Foods to Enjoy During a Kansas City Chiefs Game
- State Line BBQ Stack: Beans, turkey, pork, coleslaw, and more
- Cowtown Burger: Out in sections 109, 127, and 135, fans can enjoy the beyond burger, fresh burgers, and more
- Mac Shack: Mac n Cheese dish with meat and noodles. You can find this out in sections 103 and 117
- Smoke Brewing: Loaded BBQ fries with cheese, sauce, fries, and more out in section 122
- Peace, Love, and Waffles: A waffle sandwich with cheese, jam, lettuce, tomatoes, and more out in section 109
- Eat, Drink, Taco: Offering up the impossible taco out in sections 103 and 301
- Arrowhead BBQ Stak: Cooked brisket, corn, sweet potatoes, cheese sauce, and waffle fries
- Florella’s Jack Stack BBQ: Famous burnt ends, biscuits, mac n cheese, and mouth-watering BBQ meat
- Unforked: Frozen margaritas, chips with cheese and jalapenos, nachos, and more to enjoy
- Sheridan’s Frozen Custard: Like ice cream, but even better! Flavors include Mexican Chocolate Concrete, Fresh-baked strawberry shortcake sundae, key lime pike concrete, and more.
Can you Bring Outside Food into Arrowhead Stadium?
According to the team’s official A-Z guide page, all outside food and drinks are prohibited from entering the stadium during a football game and or event. However, Chiefs fans with specific medical dietary needs can visit the Fans First Booth, call 816-920-4237, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place 4.5 hours before kickoff. You can read more about the tailgating rules for a Chiefs game with that link.
Can you Smoke Inside Arrowhead Stadium?
Popular Matches Against the Kansas City Chiefs
The Kansas City Chiefs are one of the more popular NFL teams in the game today. You can expect more fan interest to show up at the venue when the New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Las Vegas Raiders visit. Other popular matches include the Cincinatti Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns.
Conclusion: Arrowhead Stadium Food
In summary, arriving at Arrowhead Stadium on the game day offers a lot for fans to enjoy. From the tailgating parties before the game to watching the LIV Super Bowl champs play, Chiefs games are a lot of fun. Also, Arrowhead Stadium is one of the loudest football stadiums in the area, so it’s an experience when visiting the venue. Check out the Arrowhead Stadium parking tips to see where to park on game day or an event!
With the NFL stadium in the Kansas City area, you will be right next to Kauffman Stadium. Check out the Kauffman Stadium parking tips if you are thinking of catching a baseball game when visiting the Chiefs football stadium.