Best Food at Anfield Stadium
Anfield is the association football stadium for Liverpool Football Club, one of the game’s most famous Premier League clubs. The venue opened in 1884 at Anfield Road, Anfield, Liverpool L4 0TH, United Kingdom. It has gone through numerous renovations over the years to make the experience better for its fans, and one of the ways is by updating the food and drink menu yearly.
Here are some of the best food and drinks to get at Anfield to enjoy on match day! Also, consider using https://anfield.seatserve.com/ to get food and drinks delivered directly to your seat during the game not to miss any action.
Classic Anfield Stadium Food
- Classic Stadium Food: Hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage rolls, cheeseburgers, french fries, soft drinks, water, and beer throughout the Main Stand and The Kop.
- Pizza: Fans looking for Margarita or Pepperoni pizza can do so out at the Main Stand
- Nachos and Dop: Fans looking for nachos, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and more can find these at the Main Stand
- Hot Drinks: Fans looking for coffee, tea, Bovril, or hot chocolate can find these throughout the venue
- Fish and Chips: Get battered cod, chips, peas, soda, water, beer, and more on match day
- Draught Beers: Offering up a wide selection of beer, cider, mixed drinks, hot drinks, and more in the Main Stand and The Kop
- Halal Food: Fans looking for Halal food on matchday can do so at the Family Park L4 kiosk.
New Food at Anfield
- The Paddock Bar: Offering up scouse pies, cheese and onion pies, meat and potato pies, and much more. Fans looking for the ultimate LFC food choice should consider going to this stand at the arena. Also, this stand serves soft drinks, water, beer, hot drinks, and more.
- Anfield Dugout: Liverpool fans looking for a sports bar atmosphere with numerous food & drink options should check out this area on game day.
- Salt N’ Pepper Chicken: Chicken breast with onions and peppers
- The 1892 Lounge: Fans looking for the ultimate food and drink experience next to the Director’s Box at the Lower Tier should consider this area. The menu includes options like sea bass, charred asparagus, beef sirloin, cheddar fondu, dark chocolate custard, lemon tarts, and so much more. This experience opens up three hours before kickoff and is one of the best areas to eat during the game.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Classic Desserts: Fans looking for candy and other treats can find that throughout the main stand and The Kop
Popular Pubs and Restaurants Near the Stadium
There are numerous pubs and restaurants near Anfield to check out before or after kickoff. Some nearby places include The Albert Pub Anfield, Arkles Liverpool, The Sandon, The Twelfth Man, and The Park Pub Anfield.
Also, visit the Anfield Parking guide before driving to the stadium. That link includes helpful parking tips and much more.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
According to the official FAQ section of the site, there is no smoking allowed. Check this link out before your next match to ensure these rules are still in effect.
Popular Liverpool FC Matches
Liverpool Football Club is one of the most recognizable clubs in the English Premier League. The biggest rivals of the club are against Manchester United and Everton. Expect these matchups to have the most energy in the stadium since these are historical rivalries.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The max seating capacity for a soccer game at Anfield is 53,394.