Best Food at Amway Center
Amway Center is home to the Orlando Magic NBA team, the Orlando Solar Bears ECHL, and the Orlando Predators National Arena Football team. The venue sits at 400 W Church St Suite 200, Orlando, Florida 32801, and opened in 2010. Outside of hosting multiple sports teams, the stadium in downtown Orlando hosts plenty of concerts and events year-round. It has a Disney touch throughout the venue, bringing up the family’s value of coming here for any game, concert, or show.
Here is the Amway Center food guide to know what is available before heading to your next event.
Classic Amway Center Food
- Classic Food Items: Popcorn, hot dogs, burgers, pretzels, fries, soda, beer, and more can be found at many concessions stands throughout the concourses
- 400 West Church: Chili hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, and more to enjoy during games
- Silver Spoon: Offering up the magic burger, fries, and more
- Stuff 4 Me Stand: Simple foods like hot dogs, burgers, water, soda, and more. Parents can choose the items for their kids, which makes this a family-friendly section to visit.
- Papa John’s Pizza: Fans looking for Italian pizza from Papa John’s can find this in many of the concession stands at the venue
- Bud Light Baseline Bar: A perfect meetup area to hang out with friends, drink, and watch the game at the south end of the Terrace level.
New Food at Amway Center
- Cuban Cafe: Offering Cuban sandwiches, water, beer, and more
- Orlando Market: Serving up local food truck menu items that you can find in Central Florida out in section 104
- The Carvery: Serving up classic turkey sandwiches and more
- Big Blue Taco: Serving up tacos and nachos with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, meat, and more for fans to enjoy
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Freeze: Offering up ice cream with endless toppings for fans to enjoy
Can You Bring Outside Food into Amway Center?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into Amway Center. However, there are plenty of restaurants and bars that you can visit before or after a game near Church Street, where the basketball venue sits.
Can You Smoke in the Facility?
According to Amway Center’s official A-Z guide page, fans can only smoke at the Magic Grill. Otherwise, there is no smoking in any other part of the venue for games and events.
Popular Matches Against the Orlando Magic
Catching an Orlando Magic Game is always a treat when you are out in Central Florida. Specific gameday matches during the regular season bring more fan interest to the venue than others. The more significant games that get the most excitement are when the New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, Miami Heat, and Toronto Raptors come to town.
What is the Seating Capacity at Amway Center?
The seating capacity at Amway Center is 20,000 for a baseball game. The total capacity can decrease for minor league hockey and other events.