Best Food at American Airlines Center
American Airlines Center (AAC) is home to the Dallas Mavericks NBA team and Dallas Stars NHL Team. The venue sits at 2500 Victory Park Lane, Dallas, Texas 75219. Outside of hosting basketball and hockey games, the venue hosts many concerts and events year-round.
Here is the complete guide to American Airlines Center food.
Classic American Airlines Center Food
- Fast Break: Jumbo hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, snacks, and more in sections 104, 109, 116, 307, 319, and 324
- Pizza Hut: Serving up Italian pizza and more out in sections 101, 107, 111, 119, 312, and 319
- Big D Dogs + Brews: Fans looking for classic sports food like nachos, soft pretzels, popcorn, soda, beer, and more can head over to sections 112 and 318
- Grill Zone: Cheeseburgers, popcorn, crispy chicken sandwiches, turkey burgers, fries, and more out in sections 106, 114, 118, 124, 310, and 326.
- Market to Go: Fruit cups, salads, cookies, deli sandwiches, and more out in section 104
New Food at American Airlines Center
- AvoEats: A Mexican-inspired concession stand with avocado fries, avo test, avo buffalo fries, avo toast, and more out in sections 105, 113, and 117
- DBQ: Texas BBQ chicken and jalapeno waffles, brisket and chicken sandwiches, mac and cheese, nachos, and more out in sections 121 and 334
- El Taco Tex: Street tacos, Mexican street corn, sour cream, and more out in sections 105 and 117
- High Steaks: Waffle fries, Texas Cheese Steaks, waffle fries, frozen margaritas, and more out in sections 108 and 120
- Terrace Taproom: Serving up Texas craft beer out in section 305
Classic Dessert Choices
- Center Ice: Serving up a wide range of frozen yogurt options at sections 319, 326, and 334
- The Nutty Bavarian: Cinnamon glazed almonds, pecans, and cashes out in sections 110 and 310
- 7 Eleven Slurpee: Fans looking for a unique treat to get during a game can head over to sections 109 and 121 to get a souvenir Slurpee with a wide range of flavors
Can You Bring Outside Food into American Airlines Center?
Fans can’t bring outside food into the venue for any game or event. Check out the American Airlines Center Parking guide before driving to the venue. Also, feel free to check out the American Airlines Center Bag Policy to see what you can and can’t bring into the facility.
Can You Smoke in the Facility?
According to American Airlines Center’s official policy page, there is no smoking allowed inside the venue except for Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club Patio and ULTRA Club Patio.
Popular Dallas Mavericks Games During the Season
The Mavs have a loyal fanbase that shows up for each home game. However, specific matches during the regular season draw more fan interest than others. Those more significant matches against the Mavs are when the Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Houston Rockets, Miami Heat, and San Antonio Spurs come to town.
Popular Dallas Stars Games During the Season
The Dallas Stars have a dedicated fanbase that shows up for each hockey home game. The games that bring the most energy and passion to the hockey venue are when the Colorado Avalanche, Anaheim Ducks, Nashville Predators, and San Jose Sharks visit. Other popular games against the Dallas Stars are when the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Islanders, and New York Rangers come to town.
What is the Seating Capacity at American Airlines Center?
AAC had a seating capacity for a basketball game with a standing room of 21,146. For a hockey game, the venue with a standing room is 19,323. Finally, concerts and other events tend to have a bigger seating than a basketball or hockey match.