Best Food at Allegiant Stadium
Allegiant Stadium is the new venue of the Las Angeles Raiders football team at 3333 Al Davis Way, Las Vegas, NV 89118. Sitting adjacent to the Las Vegas strip, fans visiting the NFL stadium are in for a wealth of entertainment when they visit. Marc Badain, the team president, has stressed how vital this stadium is for Vegas and how creating a great experience for fans is on the top of his mind.
Here are some of the best food options to consider when catching a football game on game day and other stadium events at the venue.
Classic Allegiant Stadium Food Choices
- Classic food: hot dogs, hamburgers, French fries, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, and more
- Pizza Rock by Tony Gemignani: Serving up pizza by the slice including cheese, pepperoni, veggie, sausage, and more out in section 346
- Our Haus Sausage: Brats and beyond meat bratwurst out in section 223
- Classic beer: Coors Light, Miller Lite, Corona, Bud Light, and more in many kiosks around the stadium
- Lucy Link: Serving up fresh fruit out in section 227
- Evel Pie: Garlic fries out in section 315
New Foods to Enjoy During a Las Vegas Raiders Game
- Craft beer Blue Moon, Big Dog’s Lager, Hop Valley Bubble Stash IPA, Firestone, and more
- FukuBurger: Japanese inspired burgers out in section 128
- Ferraro’s Italian Street Eats: Grab authentic Italian pizza slice, meatball sandwiches, sausages, and more out in section 328
- Holsteins: The Nom Nom burger out in section 106
- Rollin Smoke BBQ: Brisket sandwiches, pulled piggy sandwiches, and other famous BBQ treats out in section 124
- Capriotti’s: Serving up Italian subs, The Bobbie, Cheesesteak, and the impossible Cheesesteak sandwiches out in section 219
- BBQ Mexicana: Smoked brisket burritos and BBQ dusted pork skins, with Mexican cheese, coleslaw, crispy potatoes, and BBQ sauce from Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. You can find these food items out in sections 122 and 314
- The Boulevard Bar: Tempura lobster tails with fries out in section 324
- Holsteins: Homegrown burgers out in section 106
- Guy Fieri’s Tailgate Kitchen and Bar: Offering the mac-n-cheese burger, Motley Que Pulled Pork Sandwich and fries out in section 243
- Classic deserts: Soft pretzels, Tostitos chips with cheese, and peanuts
- Freed’s Dessert Shop: Wide-range of cupcakes, chocolate strawberries, cakes, cannoli’s, and more at the 100 level
Can you Bring Outside Food into Allegiant Stadium?
According to the team’s official website, all outside food and beverages are prohibited when entering the stadium.
Also, be sure visit the Allegiant Stadium Bag Policy guide to see what you can and can’t bring into the venue.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place four hours before the kickoff in the parking lots during each home football game.
Can You Smoke at the Facility?
Fans can only smoke in designated smoking areas outside the venue. However, there is no smoking in any of the general seating at the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Raiders
The Los Vegas Raiders have some of the most passionate NFL fans in the game. With that being said, some matches offer more interest than others during the regular season. You can expect more fan interest at Allegiant Stadium when the Kansas City Chiefs, LA Chargers, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers, and New England Patriots come and visit.
Conclusion: Allegiant Stadium Food
In summary, Allegiant Stadium has plenty of food options for fans to enjoy when catching a Las Vegas Raiders game. With the new stadium opening out in Las Vegas, Nevada, fans will enjoy this new stadium for many decades. While the stadium is unique and glitzy, you can expect the Raiders’ organization to update the food menu for game day to incorporate more local food vendors into the stadium.