Best Food at Albertsons Stadium
Albertsons Stadium is home to the Boise State Broncos college football team at 1400 Bronco Ln, Boise, ID 83706. The venue at Boise State University is notable due to the blue playing field, which helps it stand out from most traditional football fields. Not only is the college stadium’s field striking with its blue playing surface, but the food and drink options they offer fans are impressive too.
Here is the complete Albertsons Stadium food and drink guide for your next Boise State Broncos college football game.
Classic Albertsons Stadium Food
- Bronco Nation Legends: Bronco hot dogs, nachos with cheese, pretzels, potato chips, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more at many concession stands throughout the venue
- Double R Ranch Grill: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, sausages, chicken fingers, French fries, Idaho potato fries, soda, water, beer, and more
- Chick-Fil-A: Offering the classic chicken sandwich and more in sections 11, 22, and 121
- Capriotto’s: Offering sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 5
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the concourse selling domestic beer
New Food at Albertsons Stadium
- Locals Corner: A wide selection of local brewery drink options and quick snacks in the Northwest section of the stadium.
- Blue 32 BBQ: BBQ meals, soda, water, beer, and more are throughout the stadium at many concession stands.
- Bronco Alley: Rotating food trucks and more on the stadium’s East side. Fans can also head to this area four hours before kickoff to get something to eat
Classic Dessert Choices
- Candy: Most of the concession stands at the venue sell a wide range of candy
- Popcorn: Fans can get popcorn at most of the concession stands in the concourse
- Mini Doh! Nuts: Offering mini donuts in a wide selection of flavors in sections 9 and 35
- Kettle Corn: Offering delicious kettle corn in sections 6 and 11
- Nut Hut: Roasted nuts in sections 8, 24, and 35
- Sweet Valley Cookies: Signature cookies in a wide range of flavors in sections 7 and 25v
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Albertsons Stadium?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the Boise State Broncos college football stadium. Before your next visit, read the prohibited items list to get the full breakdown of everything that can’t come into the venue with fans.
Can You Tailgate Before a Game at Albertsons Stadium?
Fans arrive hours before kickoff to participate in tailgating outside of Albertsons Stadium. The parking lots open four hours before kickoff on the weekday and eight hours on the weekend. If you want to learn more about the tailgating culture for a Boise State Broncos home game, you can visit this link.
Also, there are other things you can do on campus outside of traditional tailgating in the parking lot. The campus has family-friendly things that you can do near the football stadium that are perfect for kids.
Finally, be sure to visit the Albertsons Stadium Bag Policy section,
Best Games to Visit for a Boise State Broncos Match
The Boise State Broncos college football team has a few rivals that fans and players look forward to seeing each season. The rival teams of the Boise State Broncos are below.
- Fresno State
If you can only go to one home game this season, try and go when one of these rivals comes to town. The atmosphere at the stadium will be electric.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity is 36,389 as of 2023.