Best Food at Wallace Wade Stadium
Wallace Wade Stadium is home to the Duke Blue Devils college football team at 110 Frank Basset Dr, Durham, NC 27708. Since opening in 1929, the venue has undergone changes and updates to enhance the game day experience for fans visiting the venue for a college football match. Over the years, one of the more overlooked changes in the arena to improve the game day experience is the enhancements to their food and drink offerings at the concession stands on the West and East side of the venue.
Here is the complete Wallace Wade Stadium food and drink guide for your next Duke Blue Devils college football game.
Classic Wallace Wade Stadium Food
- Blue Devil Concession Stands: Classic college football food, including hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, popcorn, chips, pizza, soda, water, beer, and more on the West and East Side Concourse
- Carolina Concessions: Steak and cheese sandwiches, sausages, corn dogs, french fries, chicken tenders, soda, water, beer, and more on both sides of the venue
- Highway 55: Classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, and more on the West Side Concourse area
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the venue selling a wide selection of drinks to get during the game
New Food at Wallace Wade Stadium
- Greek Eats: Shish kabobs, Gyros, wraps, and more on the East Side of the venue
- Hog Heaven: BBQ meals, cole slaw, hush puppies, soda, water, beer, and more on the East Side concourse
- Snack Shack: Quesadillas, fajitas, nachos with cheese, soda, water, beer, and more on the East Side concourse
Classic Dessert Choices
- Maui Wowi: Fruit smoothies, coffee, and more on the West and East side of the venue
- Candy: Fans can pick up candy at most of the concession stands throughout the venue
- Popcorn: Fans can get popcorn at most of the concession stands throughout the concourse
- Scoops: Classic ice cream flavors and milkshakes on the West Side Concourse
- Freshers: Frozen lemonade, funnel cakes, and more on both sides of the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Duke Blue Devils College Football Venue?
Unless you plan on bringing outside food or drinks for medical reasons, all other outside food and drinks can’t enter the venue with fans. If you need to bring something for medical reasons, put it into a clear plastic bag to help the security team review it at the gate. Visit the team’s official prohibited items list guide to learn more about this policy.
Can You Tailgate Before a Duke Blue Devils College Football Match?
Tailgating occurs before every Blue Devils college football match. In 2023, the parking lots open up three hours before kickoff for tailgating. Be sure to visit the team’s tailgating webpage to learn more about reserving a tailgating spot and more.
Best Games to Visit for a Duke Blue Devils College Football Match
The Duke Blue Devils college football team has a few rivals that fans look forward to seeing when they visit their venue for a game. Those rival matchups are below.
- North Carolina
- Wake Forest
- North Carolina State
- Georgia Tech
If you are looking for the best game-day atmosphere at Wallace Wade Stadium, go when one of the Blue Devils’ rivals comes to town for a college football game.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The maximum seating capacity at the Duke College Football venue as of 2023 is 40,004.