Best Food at Vivint Smart Home Arena
Vivint Arena (originally Vivint Smart Home Arena, Energy Solutions Arena, and Delta Center) is home to the Utah Jazz NBA team. The basketball arena opened in downtown Salt Lake City in 1991 at 301 S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101. Outside of hosting basketball games, Vivint Arena has numerous concerts, shows, performances, events, and more year-round at its facility.
Here is the food and drink guide at Vivint Arena!
Classic Vivint Arena Food
- Chick-Fil-A: Offering up the fan-favorite chicken sandwich, fries, water, soda, beer, and more in section G
- JDawgs: Serving up classic hot dogs, fries, water, beer, soda, and more at the venue
- Maxwell’s Pizza: Serving up pizza, hot dogs, chicken subs, and more out in section K
- Proper Burger: Signature burgers, fries, water, soda, and more in portal VV
- Hires Big H: Offering up burgers, fries, and more in section TT
New Food at Vivint Arena
- Honest Acai: Offering up delicious acai bowls with a wide assortment of options out in section T
- Hop Shop: Fans looking for delicious beer and more is all out throughout the main concourse at the arena
- R&R BBQ: Fans looking for brisket, pulled pork sandwiches, fries, sauces, and more BBQ food options can find this stand between D and E
- Cupbop: Korean BBQ served in a convenient cup for fans to enjoy during a game
- Cubbys: Steak salad, burger, fries, sliders, water, beer, soda, and more out in section R
- El Chubasco: Offering Mexican food options including chips, burritos, tacos, nachos, and more in section Q
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: Offering that fan-favorite ice cream in many different flavors out between portals D, S, and T.
- Totally Nutz: Offering up tasty nuts and more out in section W
- Spilled Milk: Fans looking for ice Cream and cereal can go to the M section at the arena.
- Goodly Cookies: Offering up the best gourmet cookies that fans can find in Utah
- Bon Bon: Gelato ice cream in many different flavors in section R
- Joy Popsicles: Fans looking for delicious popsicles can head to section Q at the stadium
Can You Bring Outside Beverages or Food into Vivint Smart Home Arena?
Jazz fans can’t bring outside beverages or food into the basketball arena for games or events. However, there are plenty of bars and restaurants near the arena that fans can check out before a game if they are hungry or thirsty. Those places include Red Rock Brewing, Dave & Busters, Tacos Hidalgo, Seabird, and Flanker Kitchen + Sporting Club.
Also, consider checking out the Vivint Arena parking guide before driving to the basketball stadium. Some events and games make finding parking more difficult, so using that link can help save you a parking spot ahead of time. Finally, visiting that link can help you find good deals on parking as well!
Can You Smoke Inside the NBA Arena?
There is no smoking allowed inside the Utah Jazz stadium. Fans should consider smoking in the parking lots before a game. However, check out the official smoking policy at the arena to get the complete story.
Popular Games Against the Utah Jazz
Catching a Jazz game is always a good time in the area. Some of the biggest matches during the regular season are when the Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, Golden State Warriors, and Dallas Mavericks come to town. Other popular games against the Jazz include the Phoenix Suns, Memphis Grizzlies, and Los Angeles Clippers making their way to SLC.
Also, when the Jazz are in the playoffs, you can expect the fan atmosphere to be electric at the stadium.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Jazz Game?
The maximum seating capacity at Vivint Arena for a basketball game is 18,306. For all other events, like concerts and shows, the capacity can increase depending on the event.