Best Food at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (New White Hart Lane) is home to Tottenham Hotspur football club, a member of the English Premier League. The stadium in North London opened in 2019 at 782 High Rd, London N17 0BX, United Kingdom. Outside of hosting Premier League matches, the venue accommodates NFL matches, concerts, and much more. Also, there are rugby matches at this venue too.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Classic Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Food
- Linesman: Fish and chips, sausage and chips, vegan fish and chips, soda, water, beer, and more at the Marketplace South Stand
- The Chicken House: Southern fried chicken sandwiches, potato chips, soda, water, and more.
- N17 Grill: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, beef brisket sandwiches, chips, kids meals, soda, water, beer, and more in the South Stand Marketplace
- The Touchline Grill: Pulled pork hot dogs, fish and chips, kids meals, cheeseburgers, oyster mushroom burgers, fried chicken sandwiches, and more at many concession stands at the stadium
- The Goal Line Bar: Offering up several beer and cider options to enjoy on match day
New Food at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Naan Noodle: Chicken Katsu Burgers, California Naan, Braised lamb Naan, crispy pork ramen, miso tofu ramen, soft drinks, water, beer, and more in the Marketplace South Stand
- Smashed Olive: Margherita pizza, spicy beef pepperoni pizza, flatbreads, salads, and more in the Marketplace in the South Stand
- The Tap Inn: Burritos, doughnuts, sausage rolls, pork belly ramen, tofu, meat pies, and more throughout the concourse at the venue
- Park Lane Square: Serving up spirits, beer, lagers, and different street food vendors throughout the season
- Beavertown Brewery: Offering a wide selection of craft beer choices for fans to get on gameday.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Assortment of Candy: Fans can find potato chips, candy, and more throughout the concourse to enjoy on game day
- Doughnuts: The Tap Inn offers doughnuts during game day, so head over to the South Stand for this treat
Can You Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Spurs Stadium?
According to the Prohibited Items list for the Spurs, all outside food is not allowed inside the stadium. However, the staff at the venue can use their discretion on what items can be brought into the venue. For example, basic kid’s snacks might be a food option that can enter the stadium.
Popular Pubs and Restaurants Near Tottenham Hotspur Stadium?
There are numerous pubs and restaurants nearby the soccer stadium to visit before or after kickoff. Some nearby places include The Bricklayers, No.8 Tottenham, The Coach & Horses, and the Antwerp Arms.
Also, be sure to visit the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium parking guide before you drive. Visiting that link can go over tips on where to park, how to save money, and more.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
According to the team’s official website, no smoking is allowed inside the stadium.
Popular Tottenham Hotspur Matches
The biggest matchup against the Spurs is against Arsenal. This matchup between the two squads is The North London Derby.
Outside of the North London Derby, other matches draw much fan interest each season. Those matchups are usually against Chelsea, Manchester United, and Manchester City. In addition to that, games against Newcastle, Brentford, and Liverpool bring a lot of excitement to the arena.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The maximum seating capacity for a soccer game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is 62,850. However, the capacity can change depending on the event that is taking place there. For example, concerts and NFL games can have a slightly bigger crowd capacity.