Best Food at T-Mobile Arena
T-Mobile Arena is home to the Las Vegas Knights NHL team out on the Las Vegas Strip. The venue opened in 2016 at 3780 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89158. Allegiant Stadium, where the Las Vegas Raiders play football, is over one mile away from the hockey arena.
Outside of hosting hockey games, T-Mobile Arena is a hot destination to catch concerts, shows, performances, and more year-round for Nevada residents.
Here is the T-Mobile Arena food guide!
Classic T-Mobile Arena Food
- Pizza Forte: Fans looking for pizza to enjoy during a hockey game should head to sections 1 and 11
- Neon Eats: Staple stadium food like popcorn, pretzels, nachos, hot dogs, water, beer, soda, and more in sections 2, 20, 207, 213, and 221
- Grab N Go Market: Snacks, beer, wine, water, soda, and more in sections 2 and 20
- Bud Home Ice: Serving up signature cocktails and more in section 1
- Shake Shack: Fans looking for the classic burger, fries, soda, water, beer, and more can head to section 20
- Michelob Ultra Gold GastroPub: Serving up great beer and more for fans to enjoy out in section 17
- Brew Pub: Fans looking for a concession stand that offers excellent beer to enhance the gameday experience should head to section 212
New Food at T-Mobile Arena
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop: Top-of-the-line sandwiches with premium meats and cheeses out in section 2
- BBQ Mexicana: Serving up burritos, bowls, chips, water, soda, beer, and more out in section 19
- Rollin Smoke Barbecue: Servin gup meatloaf sandwiches, brisket sandwiches, and vegan options in section 10
- Jack Daniels Lounge: Serving up signature drinks and more out in sections 4 and 5
- Four Peaks Carvery: Serving up sandwiches and more to enjoy during a Golden Knights game in section 9
- Foley Family Wines Bar and Terrace: Hockey fans looking for great wine to drink on gameday should head to sections 5 and 17
- Sushi Joe: Fans craving hand-rolled sushi can get that in sections 12 and 209
- Goose Island Bar: Serving up signature cocktail drinks and more in section 217
- Clucky’s: Popcorn, chicken sandwiches, tenders, water, beer, soda, and more in section 215
Classic Dessert Choices
- Cool Intentions: Serving up classic soft serve ice cream, Dippin Dots, nuts, and more out in section 215
- Freed’s Bakery / Freed’s Dessert Shop: Delicious cookies, cakes, and other deserts hand-made out in section 15
Can You Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Arena?
Hockey fans can’t bring any outside beverages or food into the arena. However, with the venue being so close to the Las Vegas Boulevard Strip and other places, there are numerous choices to eat and drink before a game. Those places include Beerhaus, The Terrace at Sake Rok Las Vegas, Top Round Roast Beef, and Liquid Pool Lounge. Finally, being in Las Vegas, there are plenty of casinso and resorts to check out like MGM resorts, The Spa at New York New York, and Caesars Palace.
Also, be sure to visit the T-Mobile Arena parking page for making the drive to the stadium. Sometimes, securing a parking spot at the venue for specific events can be challenging. Using that link can help you get a parking spot for your car, so you don’t have to worry about that once you get to the stadium.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
There is no smoking or any kind allowed inside the stadium. However, be sure to check out the official smoking policy here to make sure nothing has changed.
Popular Matches Against the Las Vegas Golden Knights
Since making it to the Stanley Cup during their inaugural season in 2018, the Golden Knights are one of the cooler and more popular teams in the game today. The matches that tend to draw the most interest are when the Arizona Coyotes, Los Angeles Kings, and Colorado Avalanche come and visit.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Golden Knights Stadium?
The seating capacity at T-Mobile Arena is 17,500 for a hockey game. For all other events, like concerts and shows, the capacity can increase to 20k depending on the occasion.