Best Food at Scotiabank Saddledome
Scotiabank Saddledome (originally Olympic Saddledome, Pengrowth Saddledome, and Canadian Airlines Saddledome) is home to the Calgary Flames NHL team and the Calgary Roughnecks lacrosse team. In addition, the venue is also home to the Calgary Hitmen, a minor league hockey team. The venue opened in 1983 in downtown Calgary at 555 Saddledome Rise SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 2W1, Canada.
Outside of hosting Flames games, the venue hosts plenty of concerts, performances, shows, and more year-round.
Here is the food guide at Scotiabank Saddledome.
Classic Scotiabank Saddledome Food
- Tim Hortons: Serving up the Canadian classic coffee and more in section 213
- Burgers and Brew: Serving up burgers, fries, water, beer, soda, and more in sections 215 and 227
- Time Out: Hot dogs, popcorn, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more in many of the concession stands around the venue
- Footlong Dog House: Serving up signature hot dogs out in section 223
- Pizza 73: Fans looking to enjoy small pizzas can head over to the concourse stands 213 and 226
New Food at Scotiabank Saddledome
- Tacos and Tequila: Fans looking for tacos to enjoy during a hockey game can head to section 201
- Getting Veggie With It: A vegan menu for fans to enjoy out in section 227
- Skyline Deli: Serving up pulled pork sandwiches and in section 213
- Banded Peak Brewing: Fans looking for craft beer directly from Calgary can head to section 213
- Wine Bar: Serving up a wide selection of wine for fans to enjoy out near section 216
- Whisky Bar: Fans looking for the top selection of whisky drinks and more can head over to section 223
- Rupert’s Whisky: Fans looking for premium whisky to enjoy during a hockey game can head to section 208
Classic Dessert Choices
- Time out Express: Serving up ice cream and more in sections 116 and 205
- Foothills Creamery: Serving up ice cram and Malt out in sections 210, 213, 224, and 227
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks for Calgary Flames hockey home games or other events. However, fans who want to grab food or drinks before the puck drops can find many places near the stadium. These places include Big Four Roadhouse, Cowboy Music Festival Stampede Tent, and Cowboys Casino.
Also, check out the Scotiabank Saddledome parking guide before driving to the venue. Visiting that link out can help you secure parking ahead of time! Finally you might even save money on a parking space too!
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking allowed inside the hockey arena.
Popular Matches Against the Calgary Flames
Calgary Flames fans are some of the most passionate hockey fans. The fans look forward to the biggest matches when the Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, and Edmonton Oilers come to town. Other popular games are against the Vancouver Canucks, Los Angeles Kings, and Anaheim Ducks.
Also, when the Flames are in the playoffs, you can expect the arena to be rocking with passion.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The seating capacity for the flames is 19,289. The seating capacity for all other events, like concerts and shows, can increase depending on the occasion.