Best Food at Red Bull Arena
Red Bull Arena is home to the New York Red Bulls Major League Soccer team and NJ/NY Gotham FC, part of NWSL. The venue has been home to the RBNY team since 2010 and sits at 600 Cape May St, Harrison, New Jersey 07029. Fans looking to get to the soccer arena from NYC can take the metro train from Penn Station and get off at Harrison or Newark Penn Station. From there, it is a short walk to the soccer-specific stadium.
Outside of hosting MLS match day games, Red Bull Arena also has rugby matches, lacrosse games, concerts, and more for fans to enjoy in the Harrison area.
Here are the food and drinks you can get at Red Bull Arena.
Classic Red Bull Arena Food
- Hot Dog Stand: Fans looking to enjoy hot dogs, snacks, water, soda, beer, and more can find this concession stand on the lower level at the sign for 231
- Boardwalk Grille: Hot dogs, burgers, pretzels, chicken wings, and more in concourse sections 126 and 226
- Refreshment Zone: Serving up classic food choices like burgers, hot dogs, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more on the lower level near sign 231
- Beer Market Express: Offering up a wide selection of beer that is easy to pick up and get back to your seats before missing action in section 103
- Premio Sausage: Fans looking to enjoy Italian sausages and more can head to section 131
New Food at Red Bull Arena
- Skyline Pizza: Serving up pizza, soda, beer, and more for fans to enjoy out in the lower level at sign 202
- Fat Rooster: Chicken and waffles, chicken tenders, spicy chicken sandwiches, and more out in section 124
- Tacos Roqueros: Shrimp tacos, beef tacos, and more in section 132
- The Coop: Chicken, popcorn, water, beer, soda, and more near section 132
- Street Nachos: Fans looking for street tacos, souvenir soda cups, beer, and more can head to section 104
- Brisas Bakery: Offering up empanada sandwiches and more for fans to have
- Red Bowl Noodles: Fans looking for authentic Asian noodle dishes can find this stand in section 126
- Jackson Burger: Serving up single and double burgers, soda, water, beer, and more in section 130
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: Ice cream balls with many flavors are out in section 132
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Stadium?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into Red Bull Arena for a game. Your best bet to get food and beverages before kick-off is at the Joia Restaurant, which offers Portuguese food, drinks, and more. This restaurant is a short walk to the stadium, but there aren’t many other options around the arena as of 2022 to check out.
Can You Smoke Inside Red Bull Arena?
According to the official policy of the New York Red Bulls, smoking is allowed on the plaza level. Be sure to visit that official policy to ensure those rules don’t change before your next visit.
Popular Games Against New York Red Bulls
Catching a New York Red Bulls MLS soccer game is always a treat. Some of the biggest matches are when New York City FC (Hudson Derby), New England Revolution, and Philadelphia Union come to town. Other popular games at RBA are when Toronto FC, Orlando FC, and Atlanta United come to the area.
However, when the New York Red Bulls are in the playoffs, you can expect RBA to be rocking. Consider sitting in sections 101 and 102 if you want to be with the supporter’s sections during the game. Although, this section might not be the most fan-friendly area at the arena.
Also, if you want to get New York Red Bulls Tickets, you can visit that link.
Popular Games Against NJ/NY Gotham F.C.
Catching a NJ/NY Gotham F.C. match is always fun. Consider going to RBA when Orlando Pride, San Diego Wave, and Washington Spirit come to town.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Soccer-Specific Stadium?
Reb Bull Arena has a max soccer seating capacity of 25,000. Other sporting events might have a smaller total capacity if RBA tarps off certain seats.