Best Food at Notre Dame Stadium
Notre Dame Stadium is home to the University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish College football team at 2010 Moose Krause Cir, Notre Dame, IN 46556. The stadium has been one of the most famous college football stadiums since opening in 1930. Not only is the stadium historical, but it offers some great food and drink choices to fans from the concession stands in the concourse during a game.
Here is the complete Notre Dame Stadium food and drink guide for your next game.
Classic Notre Dame Stadium Food
- Game-Time Favorites: Hot dogs, popcorn, nachos with cheese, soda, water, and beer throughout the concourse
- Foot Long Hot Dogs: Hot dogs, chili cheese hot dogs, Frito hot dogs, soda, water, beer and more in sections 1 and 27
- Domer Dogs: Specialty hot dogs in sections 7, 22, 31, 107, 126, and 130
- Chicken Tenders: Classic chicken tenders and French fries in sections 12 and 21
- Pizza Stand: Serving classic slices of pizza, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 2, 19, and 101
- Coffee: Fans can get hot and iced coffee at many of the concession stands throughout the concourse
- Mobile Beer Carts: The concourse has numerous mobile beer carts to grab a drink from during a game. These carts offer water, domestic beer, craft beer, seltzers, and more.
New Food to Enjoy at Notre Dame Stadium
- Impossible Burger: Fans looking for impossible burgers, French fries, and more can head to section 31
- Walking Taco Stand: Signature tacos, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 8, 17, 25, 35, 108, 120, and 128
- Quesadilla Stand: Quesadillas with your choice of protein in sections 13 and 31
- Mac and Cheese Stand: Classic mac and cheese dishes with pulled pork and sausage in section 101
- Pot of Gold: Nachos with beef and tons of toppings, including jalapenos, peppers, corn, queso, and more, in a souvenir golden helmet in section 10
- Pork Tenderloin Stand: A tenderloin sandwich in sections 13, 14, 31, and 32
Classic Dessert Choices
- Shamrock Pretzels: Soft pretzels with cheese can be found throughout the venue
- Kernel Mix: Flavorful popcorn in sections 3, 18, 22, 26, 111, 118, 126, and 131
- Hot Chocolate: Fans can find hot chocolate at many of the concession stands in the concourse
- Milkshakes: Classic milkshakes in sections 28, 101, 107, and 127
- Frozen Custard: Sundaes, cookie dough sandwiches, and more in sections 1 and 27
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Notre Dame Stadium?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the University of Notre Dame’s football stadium for an event. Read the team’s official policy section to learn more about the prohibited items list.
Can You Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs before every game that occurs at Notre Dame Stadium. Fans arrive hours before kickoff to set up their tailgating area near their car with friends and families. Be sure to read about the official tailgating rules if you plan on tailgating before a game.
Also, there are family-friendly festivities going on outside the stadium for fans to take part of outside of traditional tailgating.
Finally, be sure to read the Notre Dame Stadium Bag Policy page. Reading that guide will let you know what bags can and can’t come into the venue for a game.
Best Games to Visit for a Notre Dame Fighting Irish College Match
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish college football team has numerous rivals that fans look forward to seeing whenever they play against each other. The rivals of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish are below.
- Michigan State
However, even if you go to a game that is not against a rival, you will still have a great time. Catching a college football game at this historic arena should be at the top of any fan’s list.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The college football stadium can hold 77,622 fans.