Best Food at Madison Square Garden
Madison Square Garden is home to the New York Rangers NHL team, and New York Knicks NBA Team. In addition to hosting three professional teams, MSG hosts countless events, which makes it so famous. Sitting at 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, Manhattan, NY 10001, you are right in the thick of it in New York City.
Here are some of the best food options to get when coming to The Garden in Manhattan.
Classic Madison Square Garden Food Choices
- Dunkin Donuts: Get hot coffee, ice coffee, hot chocolate, and more out in section 202
- Garden Market: Classic stadium food options like hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, candy, water, beer, and more
- Top Dog: Signature hot dogs and fries
- Fuku: Serving up fried chicken sandwiches out in section 119
New Foods to Enjoy During a Rangers / Knicks/ Liberty Game
- Mike’s: Hot honey fried chicken, garlic wings, buffalo wings, beer, and more
- Simply Vegan: Smoothies, grilled bratwurst, sausage and peppers, pomme frites, chili, soda, and more
- Paulie Gee’s Slice Shop: Cheese and peperoni pizza
- Daily Burger: Daily cheeseburger, french fries, soda, chips, beer, and more out in sections 107, 116, 210, and 306
- Abigael’s Kosher Grill: Serving up kosher food options like sandwiches
- Fratelli Beretta: Serving up Italian sandwiches with salami, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and more
- Sausage Boss by Andrew Carmellini: Pork sausage, peppers, onions, and more out in sections 107 and 223
- Hill Country Barbecue Market: Smoked brisket, prime rib, and more out in section 107
- Gluten-Free at the Garden: Fans looking for gluten-free sandwiches can head to section 112
- Ice Cream: Fans looking to pick up ice cream can find plenty of stands around the venue
Can You Bring Outside Food into Madison Square Garden?
You can’t bring in any outside food into MSG. However, the food options at the venue are surprisingly good.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking inside Madison Square Garden.
Can you Bring a Backpack into MSG?
Yes, you can bring a backpack into the venue. As long as the bag is no bigger than 22″ x 14″ x 9″, you are all set. Your gear will be inspected and will go through a metal detector as you enter the venue.
You can also bring a laptop into the venue. However, it is best to check the official guide to make sure the rules have not changed.
Parking Around the Venue
With MSG on top of Penn Station, you will not find street parking easily around the stadium. However, you can check out the Madison Square Garden Parking tips to find parking garages with affordable rates to secure a spot.
MSG, the World’s Most Famous Arena, offers a lot for fans to enjoy. The venue is right at Penn Station, which means it is easy to get to by subway and Amtrak. There are plenty of NYC restaurants around the venue in midtown, and times square is a short distance away, so the venue’s location is ideal. Not only is this a great place to see a sporting event or concert, but the food at the venue is pretty good as well!