Best Food at Lynn Family Stadium
Lynn Family Stadium is home to two professional soccer clubs, the Louisville City FC team in USL and the Racing Louisville FC team of NWSL. The venue’s address is 350 Adams St, Louisville, KY 40206. Outside of hosting soccer games, the venue accommodates concerts and other events throughout the year.
Here are the food and drinks you can get at Lynn Family Stadium for your next soccer game or concert!
Classic Lynn Family Stadium Food
- Grab and Go Concession Stand: Hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, soda, water, and more out in the Estopinal End.
- Papa Murphy’s: Offering pizza slices, soda, water, beer, and more in the west concourse area
- Beer Stands: Fans will find multiple beer stands offering light beer, seltzers, and more throughout the venue
- Modelo Bar: Fans looking for a place to drink and watch the game from high tables can do so under the video board. The Modelo Bar is one of the more popular places to watch the game with friends at the arena.
- Shelbygrille Stand: Burgers, fries, pretzels, salads, chicken sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more
New Food at Lynn Family Stadium
- I love Tacos’ Food Truck: Serving up signature tacos, soda, water, beer, and more.
- Kentucky Proud: Offering up the burger of the month, Italian sausages, loaded BBQ nachos, soda, water, beer, and more
- Four Pegs: Offering up signature burgers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more behind the supporters’ section at the venue
- Butchertown BBQ: Offering pulled pork sandwiches, brisket sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more on the East Side of the venue
- Rabbit Hole Distillery Bar: Bourbon, rye, and more classic cocktail drinks at the Estopinal End
- Frankfurt Franks Kios: Korean cheesesteak sandwiches and more at the south end of the venue
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sno-Cones and Cotton Candy Stand: Offering up snow cones and cotton candy to enjoy on matchday
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Venue?
According to the official policy section of the venue, fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the arena for matchday. However, the exception to the rule is if you need to bring in something for medical, religious, or dietary reasons. If so, you can contact the Guest Services Department using the link above to get in contact with the team a week before the match.
Also, be sure to visit the Lynn Family Stadium Bag Policy guide to see what bags you can bring into the stadium.
Can You Smoke Inside the Racing Louisville FC Venue?
There is no smoking allowed inside the racing Louisville FC arena.
Popular Games Against Louisville City FC
One of the biggest rivals of Louisville City FC was against FC Cincinatti before they joined Major League Soccer. Even though both clubs now play in different leagues, they can still play against each other in the U.S. Open Cup. When that happens, expect the fan interest to be at an all-time high between these two squads square off.
Outside of games against FC Cincinatti, you can expect a lot of fan interest to come to Lynn Family Stadium when the Indy Eleven comes to town.
Popular Games Against Racing Louisville FC
Racing Louisville FC is a relatively new team in the National Womens Soccer League, which means they don’t have any long-standing rivals. However, the games that tend to draw more interest than others are when Chicago and Orlando visit.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at Lynn Family Stadium
The max seating capacity at Lynn Family Stadium is 11,700. However, the total seating capacity can increase to over 15,000 depending on the event that is taking place at the arena.