Best Food at Kyle Field
Kyle Field is home to the Texas A&M Aggies college football team at 161 Wellborn Rd, College Station, TX 77840. Since its opening in 1927, the stadium has been one of the most famous venues in college football due to the great games played and the over 100k fans that show up for each game. Kyle Field tends to be at the top of any college football fan’s list as a place to catch a game. Also, the food and drink options at the stadium are some of the best in the game.
Here is the complete Kyle Field food and drink guide for your next Texas A&M Aggies college football game.
Classic Kyle Field Food
- Johnny’s Rockets: Classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 125, 245, and 306
- Papa John’s: Classic pizza slices are in sections 123, 231, 237, and 240
- Mr. Hamburger: Classic hamburgers, french fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 334
- Chicken Salad Chick: Chicken sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more at many locations at the stadium
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the stadium to grab a drink at during a game
New Food at Kyle Field
- Nacho Business: Nachos with queso, jalapenos, sour cream, salsa, and more in sections 127, 231, and the top of the Northwest Tower
- World of Beer: Offering a wide range of beer choices in sections 114 and 133
- Walk-On’ Double Bacon Cheeseburger: A signature double patty burger with bacon, cheese, and more in section 130
- Gig’ Em Sticks: A sausage on a stick topped with cheese, cilantro, and more in sections 134 and 237
- Antone’s Po Boys: Offering classic po boy sandwiches in section 318
- Rudy’s Real BBQ: Offering signature BBQ meals, including pulled pork sandwiches, at many concession stands throughout the stadium
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ben’s Soft Pretzels: Amish-inspired soft pretzels in sections 243, 303, and West Field Box 12
- Dippin Dots: Offering the classic ice cream dish in section 238
- Cany: Fans can pick up candy from most of the concession stands at the stadium
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Texas A&M Aggies Stadium?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the Texas A&M college football stadium. However, fans can bring one empty plastic water bottle into the arena. Be sure to read the team’s “know before you go” section to learn more about what you can and can’t bring into the arena.
Can You Tailgate Before a Texas A&M Aggies Match?
There are both free and paid spaces at Aggie Park (Aggieland) that fans use for tailgating. This area is across the street from Kyle Field and is the place for anyone looking to tailgate. Visit the team’s official website to learn more about this area and how tailgating works before a game.
Also, there are family friendly activities to do outside of the stadium before a game if you don’t want to partake in traditional tailgating.
Best Games to Visit for a Texas A&M Match
The Texas A&M Aggies college football team has a set of rivals that all fans should know about. The biggest rivals of the college football team are below.
- Texas Tech
If possible, try to go to a home game against one of their rivals to get the best experience of an Aggies game.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
As of 2023, the capacity of the venue is 107,733.