Best Food at Jordan-Hare Stadium
Jordan-Hare Stadium is home to the Auburn Tigers college football team at 251 S Donahue Dr, Auburn, AL 36849. The venue is one of the most famous places in college football, meaning fans travel to the arena each season to catch a game. The stadium has gone through numerous renovations to help update the look and feel of it since it opened in 1939. One of the more overlooked aspects of the stadium is its food and drink offerings at the concession stands.
Here is the complete Jordan-Hare Stadium food and drink guide for your next Auburn Tigers college football game.
Classic Jordan-Hare Stadium Food
- Domino’s: Offering cheese and pepperoni pizza slices in sections 4, 18, and 46
- Chick-Fil-A: The classic chicken sandwich and more in sections 10, 23, 46, 59, and 114
- Tiger Classics: The classic stadium food, including hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French fries, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more throughout the stadium
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands around the venue where fans can grab a drink from
- Philly Connection: Philly cheesesteak and chicken cheesesteak sandwiches in sections 23, 26, and 36
New Food at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Jim’N Nick’s Bar-B-Q: Offering pulled pork sandwiches, brisket sandwiches, sides, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 6 and 30
- Bo’s Burgers: Signature burgers, French fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 23 and 39
- Momma Goldberg’s Deli: Classic sandwiches like chicken and turkey, salads, wraps, soda, water, beer, and more in section 39
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ben’s Soft Pretzels: Offering soft pretzels in section 1
- Dippin Dots: There are numerous stands around the venue selling delicious Dippin Dots ice cream to enjoy on game day
- Minute Maid Soft Frozen Lemonade: Fans looking for frozen lemonade can find this in sections 12, 20, 22, 29, 33, 41, and 45
- Candy: Fans will find numerous candy options to choose from at the concession stands throughout the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Jordan-Hare Stadium?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the Auburn Football Stadium for a game. Be sure to read about all prohibited items that can’t come into the football stadium with fans.
Can You Tailgate Before a Game at Jordan-Hare Stadium?
There is so much to do regarding tailgating before an Auburn home game. Fans in the parking lots will be grilling, playing music, games, and more all hours before kickoff. Also, there will be family-friendly events to do as well around the campus before a match.
If you want to learn more about tailgating for an Auburn college football game, you can visit this link.
Best Games to Visit for an Auburn Tigers Football Game?
The Auburn Tigers college football team has numerous rivals. Auburn tends to be a well-known name in college football, which means they have a big target on their back each week. Below are some of the club’s rivals that fans and players look forward to seeing.
- Ole Miss
However, even if you don’t see Auburn play one of these teams, don’t worry. The atmosphere at Joran-Hare Stadium is one of the best in college football, no matter who they play.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at the venue is 87,475.