Best Food at Huntington Bank Stadium (Previously TCF Bank Stadium)
Huntington Bank Stadium (formerly TCF Bank Stadium) is home to the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers college football team at 420 23rd Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. The stadium was briefly home to the NFL Minnesota Vikings team in 2014 and 2015, along with the Minnesota United FC MLS team in 2017 – 2018, as both teams built their new stadiums and needed a place to play. The stadium is new by college football standards, as their first season was in 2009.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Huntington Bank Stadium for your next college football game.
Classic Huntington Bank Stadium Food
- Goldy’s Grill: Classic stadium food options like hamburgers, cheeseburgers, potato chips, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more throughout the venue
- Brat Dogs: Offering brat sandwiches and more in section 206 and West Plaza
- Chick-Fil-A: Offering the classic chicken sandwich, soda, water, beer, and more in section 123
- Subway: Offering a wide selection of sandwiches in sections 126 and 141
- Dominos: Fans can get cheese and pepperoni slices of pizza in sections 108, 115, and 127
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the venue to get something to drink at
New Food at Huntington Bank Stadium
- BBQ Cabin: BBQ brisket, pulled pork, soda, water, beer, and more in section 112
- Sizzle: Offering the Hawaiin burger, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 135
- Northern Taco: Chicken tacos, beef tacos, pork carnitas, and more in section 110
- Uffda! Minnesota Fare: Poutine, beer cheese soup, and more in section 143
- The Lotus: Veggie and pork eggrolls, chicken and fried rice, soda, water, beer, and more in section 143
Classic Dessert Choices
- Heavenly Roasted Nuts: Lightly coated nuts in sections 143 and the West Plaza
- Original Hockey Mom Brownies: Offering a wide selection of brownies in section 110
- Maui Wowi Smoothies: Offering a wide selection of smoothie flavors in sections 121 and 133
- Scoop’d: Dessert pretzels, ice cream, brownie sundaes, ice cream floats, and more in section 117
- Candy: Fans can pick up traditional candy at most of the concession stands
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Minnesota Golden Gophers Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the Minnesota Golden Gophers venue for a game. Be sure to read the team’s official policy guide to learn what else can’t come into the arena with fans.
Can You Tailgate Before a Minnesota Golden Gophers Game?
Tailgating before a Minnesota Golden Gophers game is part of the fun and excitement of catching a game in person. Fans can arrive at the parking areas 6 hours before kickoff on the weekends to set up their tailgating spot. Fans will be grilling, listening to music, playing games, and more with their friends and family before every home game.
Also, if you are interested, you can purchase a premium tailgating ticket before a game. These packages work by setting up a tailgating area for you and your friends ahead of time so you can show up and party without worrying about anything else. Visit this link to learn more about this type of premium tailgating experience.
Best Games to Visit for a University of Minnesota Golden Gophers Match
There are multiple rivals of the Minnesota Golden Gophers that every fan looks forward to seeing when the schedule comes out. The rivals of the Golden Gophers team are below.
- Penn State
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at the college football stadium is 50,805.