Best Food at Honda Center
Honda Center is home to the Anaheim Ducks NHL team. The venue opened in Orange County in 1993 and sits at 2695 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, California 92806. The hockey arena sits about one mile from Angel Stadium, where the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim play baseball, and four miles from Disneyland.
Outside of hosting hockey games, the venue hosts plenty of concerts, events, shows, tradeshows, performances, and more year-round for residents to enjoy.
Here is the food guide at Honda Center.
Classic Honda Center Food
- The Classics: Hot dogs, chicken tenders, nachos, water, soda, beer, waffle fries, and more out in sections 212 and 219
- Anaheim Pizza: Serving up Pepperoni, cheese, meat lover slices, and more in section 203
- CPK: Salads, pizza, water, beer, and more out in section 210
- Greatest Hits: Serving up chicken tenders, fries, water, beer, nachos, and more out in section 434
- The Kitchen: Serving up Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, grab-and-go menus, fruit, pizza, hummus, and more menu items at multiple concession stands on the concourse
New Food at Honda Center
- Burger Bistro: Signature burgers, meatless burgers, water, soda, beer, fries, and more out in section 217
- Wahoo’s Fish Taco: Mouth-watering fish tacos, nachos, and more out in section 228
- Outlaws Smokehouse: Fans looking for tasty BBQ treats can head to section 224. You will find pulled pork sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, brisket, water, beer, fries, and more.
- Club-level lounge: Fans who have access to the club level can enjoy coffee, high-end drinks, desserts, and more in sections 301 and 325
- Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club: Fans looking for high-end alcoholic beverages can stop by the club in this area
- The Wine Cellar: Fans looking for an exclusive wine bar club to enjoy fabulous wines and cheese can do so if they sit at the Pacific Premier Club level.
- Brewery X Biergarten: Fans will need to make a reservation at this venue and must be Passholders. The menu includes appetizers and entrees like steak frites sandwiches, blue-collar burgers, Cesar salads, pretzels, truffle fries, pizza, beer, cocktails, wine, and more.
- Anaheim Chile: Veggie bowls, burritos, grilled chicken, and more out in section 443
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Sensation: Hot chocolate, assorted desserts, coffee, and more out in section 430
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the venue for any game or event. However, a few bars and restaurants are nearby to check out with friends before going into the stadium. Some bars and restaurants nearby are Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar, Danny K’s Billiards and Sports Bar, and Sauced BBQ and Spirits. Finally, you will likely find some food trucks near the venue to grab food before going into the stadium.
Also, fans should check out the Honda Center parking guide to know where to park on game day. Finding parking in southern California can be tricky, so it is best to familiarize yourself with that link before driving. Same goes with Angel Stadium parking if you are going there for a baseball game.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
No smoking is allowed inside the hockey stadium for any game or event. Your best bet is to smoke in the parking lots before making your way to the stadium.
Also, be sure to visit the Honda Center Bag Policy guide to see what bags fans can bring into the arena.
Popular Matches Against the Anaheim Ducks
Catching an Anaheim Ducks game is always a treat when you are in the area. However, matches during the regular season are more popular than others. Those matches are when the LA Kings, Dallas Stars, Las Vegas Golden Knights, and San Jose Sharks come to town.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The seating capacity at the hockey venue can hold 17,174. The seating capacity for other events and shows can increase to accommodate more fans.