Best Food at Guaranteed Rate Field
Guaranteed Rate Field is the home to the 2005 World Series Chicago White Sox Team out in Chicago, Illinois. Since opening up in 1991 on the south side of Chicago, the White Sox continue making improvements to their stadium. Outside of expansions and improvements to the seats, Guaranteed Rate Field has been updating its food menu each season for fans to enjoy.
Classic Guaranteed Rated Field Food Choices
- Comiskey Dog: The standard hot dog with chopped onions, relish, salt, and more. You can also find buffalo chicken fries, Chicago-style deep dish pizzas, and Italian beef sandwiches all along the concourse
- The Goose Island Beer: Out in the right-field bleachers, fans can enjoy a craft beer while watching a White Sox game
- Polish/Hot Dogs/Bratwursts: You will find countless concession stands selling these staple ballpark food items all across the stadium
- Craft Kave: Out in the right field, fans can enjoy endless amounts of craft beer options to drink during game day
New Food at Guaranteed Rate Field
View this post on Instagram
- Antique Taco: Soft served tacos with brisket meat, cilantro, lime, cheese, and more out in sections 109 and 137
- Loaded French Fries: A deep dish of French fries with parmesan cheese and jalapenos served in a White Sox batting helmet
- Nashville Hot Chicken: Out in section 544, fans can enjoy the hot chicken sandwich straight from Nashville, Tennessee
- Polish Platter: Serving up kielbasas, potatoes, and pierogis out in sections 126 and 53
- Bullpen Sports Bar in Right Field: Serving up cold beers for fans to enjoy during game day
Classic Dessert Choices
- Boozy Hot Chocolate / Hot Apple Cider: A hot chocolate twist with a kick for adults to enjoy. The drink includes Jim Beam, Patron XO, and marshmallows out in sections 144 and 538. The Hot Apple Cider drink is similar to the Hot Chocolate drink, just missing the chocolate.
- Desert Sweet Potato Fries: Sweet Potato fries with Nutella chocolate drizzle out in section 110
- Ice Cream Stands: One ice cream stand outside of Good Island in the outfield right field section serves root beer floats and soft-serve ice cream to enjoy
Can You Bring Your Food into Guaranteed Rate Field?
White Sox fans can bring food into the ballpark on game day. The food needs to be in a small, clear, plastic bag. IN addition to that, fans can bring in one sealed plastic water bottle.
In conclusion, Guaranteed Rate Field continues to offer new stadium improvements along with food choices year over year. Not only does the MLB stadium update its look year over year, but fans can catch a fantastic view of Chicago from the third base upper deck. Finally, fans can check out the Guaranteed Rate Field parking tips before their next visit to see how to save money.