Best Food at Greater Nevada Field
Greater Nevada Field is home to the Reno Aces Triple-A Minor League Baseball team at 250 Evans Ave, Reno, NV 89501. The team is part of the Pacific Coast League and is the minor league affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks MLB team. Not only is the stadium beautiful, but they have some great food and drink options for fans to get during a game, which makes catching a game here great.
Here is the complete food and drink guide for your next home game at Greater Nevada Field.
Classic Greater Nevada Field Food
- Burgertopia: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, Ortega burgers, firecracker burgers, hot dogs, nachos with cheese, French Fries, fire fries, hot pretzels, peanuts, beer, soda, water, and more out in the right field
- Comstock Grill: Spicy chicken combo dishes, cheeseburger combos, chili cheese fries, souvenir nachos, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more to enjoy during game day
- Pizza Factory: Pizza, tacos, grilled cheese sandwiches, nacho chips, soda, water, beer, and more
- Craft Beer Stand: Fans looking for craft beer to enjoy during a ballgame can find this stand in section 104
- Pop Corn Stand: Fans can get popcorn between home plate and first base in the concourse area
New Food to Enjoy at Greater Nevada Field
- Grill Biggest Little: Spicy chicken sandwiches, cheeseburger combos, veggie burgers, nachos, corn dogs, hot dogs, grilled chicken Caesar salads, turkey bacon avocado sandwiches, fruit cups, popcorn, fire fries, hot pretzels, soda, water, and beer
- Hop Valley: Fans looking for a wide selection of alcoholic drinks can head to the left-field home run area. There are standing-room tables where you can watch the game while enjoying craft beer
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet: Soft-served ice cream sundaes, root beer floats, waffle cones, churros, and more
- Candy: Fans will find traditional candy in many of the concession stands throughout the venue
- Dippin Dots: Fans looking for Dippin Dots ice cream can find this at section 104 next to the team shop and on the first base side of the field
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Greater Nevada Field?
Guests coming to Greater Nevada Field can only bring sunflower seeds, peanuts, and one bottle of water into the venue that is factory sealed. Otherwise, outside food and drinks can’t come into the venue. The exception to this rule is if you must bring food or beverages for medical reasons.
Visit the A-Z- guide of the Reno Aces baseball team for more information on this policy.
Finally, be sure to visit the Greater Nevada Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into the arena.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark?
There are a few places to grab food and drinks before a game within walking distance of the Reno Aces baseball stadium. Some places within walking distance include Louis Basque Corner, Dead Ringer Analog Bar, The Depot Craft Brewery, and Davidsons Distillery.
Promotional Games to Attend
The Reno Aces have several seasonal promotions that offer food and drink discounts for fans attending a game. Some discounts on food and drink options include taco discounts, $1 hot dog nights, and more. Be sure to visit the promotions calendar before your next Aces game. That way, you can plan to go to a game that offers discounts on food and drinks to save money.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Ballpark?
The max seating capacity at Greater Nevada Field is 9k. Most games won’t result in a sellout. However, certain promotions during the season will increase the attendance from other games.