Best Food at Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium is home to the Oklahoma Sooners college football team at 1185 Asp Ave, Norman, OK 73019. Since opening in 1923, the venue has undergone numerous renovations to add more seats and modernize the experience for fans coming to the arena for a game. One of the more underrated changes the team has made to the stadium is their improvements to their food and drink offerings at the concession stands in the concourse.
Here is the complete Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium food and drink guide for your next college football game.
Classic Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium Food
- Pizza Hut: There are several Pizza Hut stands throughout the stadium offering slices of pizza, soda, water, beer, and more
- Craft Land Beer: Offering a wide selection of craft beer in the left corner of the stadium
- Rib Crib: Pulled pork sandwiches, brisket sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 33
- Classic Meals: Several stands throughout the stadium sell the usual meals you expect to find for a college football game. Those include hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, French fries, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more
- Portable Beer Stands: Fans will find countless mobile beer stands throughout the stadium selling a range of domestic beers, craft beers, seltzers, and more
- Grab and Go: There are plenty of grab-and-go concession stands that offer drinks and snacks to pick something up from and get back to your seat quickly
New Food at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
- Fletchers: The original deep-fried corn dog is in multiple varieties to choose from at the arena. The varieties include the original, Jalapeno and cheese, Veggie, Cheesy, Turkey, and Beef. You can find this stand in section 31
- McAlister’s: Turkey sandwiches, wraps, soda, water, unsweet tea, and more in section 4
- Nashbird: The classic chicken sandwich, soda, water, beer, and more in section 37
- Shak’n: Single and double patty cheeseburgers, French fries, milkshakes, hot dogs, fried chicken sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 37
- Cip Bar: Korean-inspired BBQ meals in a cup in the Easter Upper Deck
- Nacho Express: Chicken, beef, and cheesy nachos near the End Zone in section 7
Classic Dessert Choices
- Shake’s: Frozen custard flavors, including cookie dough, chocolate, Oreo, and strawberry, in sections 27 and 104
- Dippin Dots: There are several Dippin Dots stands throughout the stadium to grab ice cream from
- Kona Ice: Fans will find several stands selling Hawaiin shaved ice to enjoy on game day
- Poppin’ Okies: Selling kettle corn at many locations throughout the stadium
- Candy: Most of the concession stands throughout the venue sell a variety of candy
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Oklahoma Sooners Football Venue?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium for game day. Be sure to visit the team’s A-Z guide for the complete list of items that can’t enter the stadium.
Can You Tailgate Before an Oklahoma Sooners College Football Game?
Tailgating before an Oklahoma Sooners college football game is a long-standing tradition. Fans will set up their tailgating area in the parking lots with grills, tents, chairs, and more with their family and friends. To learn more about tailgating at Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, visit this link.
Best Games to Visit for an Oklahoma Sooners Match
There are a few rivals of the Oklahoma Sooners college football team that every fan should know about. The rivals of the Oklahoma college football team are below.
- Oklahoma State
However, even if you don’t see the Sooners play a game against a rival don’t worry. Any game you see at the stadium will be a great time due to the great atmosphere the fans create.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at the venue is 80,126.