Best Food at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Gainbridge Fieldhouse (originally Conseco Fieldhouse and Bankers Life Fieldhouse) is home to the Indianapolis Pacers NBA team and Indiana Fever, who are part of the WNBA. The venue opened in 1999 in downtown Indianapolis at 125 S Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46204. Outside of hosting NBA, WNBA, and even NCAA basketball matches, the venue hosts countless events, shows, performances, and more all year round.
Here is the complete guide to Gainbridge Fieldhouse food and beverages to enjoy during gameday or another event.
Classic Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Fast Break Market: Fans looking for quick snacks, water, beer, and more can head to the concession stands in section 4
- Fieldhouse Favorites: Papa John’s Pizza, burgers, chicken tenders, fries, hot dogs, and more
- Snack Shoppe: Pretzels, candy, ice cream, and more out in section 202
- Ben’s Pretzels: Serving up fresh pretzels and more out in section 2
- Nacho Cart: Serving up loaded nachos with a wide range of toppings out in many concession stands in the main concourses
- Crossroads Eats: Gourmet hot dogs, fries, water, beer, and more at section 13
- Chick-Fil-A: Fans looking for that classic chicken sandwich can head out to section 11
- Corona Bar: Signature cocktails, beer, water, wine, and more in section 14
- Bud Leight Seltzer Cart: Fans looking for a refreshing alcoholic drink can head to section 213
New Food at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Boom Baby Burgers: Serving up chicken sandwiches, burgers, fries, water, onion rings, beer, and more in sections 11 and 117
- Warehouse District BBQ: Brisket, mac n cheese dishes, pulled pork, and more out in section 15
- Three Point Taqueria: Tacos, nachos, vegan sausage, potato nachos, crispy cinnamon wheels, and more out in sections 17 and 115
- Circle City Chicken: Chicken tenders, pork sandwiches, and more out in section 104
- Delaware St. Pizzeria: Signature pizza, meatball sandwiches, water, salad, beer, and more out in section 105
- Green Leaf Cart: Fans looking for plant-based burgers and sausages can go to section 207
Classic Dessert Choices
- Popcorn Cart: Serving up a wide range of popcorn out in section 19
- Kona Ice: Get the famous Hawaiin shaved ice in a wide selection of flavors in section 225
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food into the venue for games or events. However, fans looking to meet up with fans before a game to get a drink can find plenty of local restaurants in downtown Indianapolis to visit. Some bars include Metazoa Brewing Company, Harry & Izzy’s, The Capital Grille, The District Tao, SOS Pub Indianapolis, 247 Skybar, and Brothers Bar and Grill.
Also, fans should check out the Gainbridge Fieldhouse parking guide before driving to the venue to know where to park. In addition, the basketball venue is about one mile from Lucas Oil Stadium, where the Indianapolis Colts play football.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking inside the venue, but designated areas within the area allow smoking. The smoking terraces at the venue are in sections 17, 117, and 224. However, check out the official policy to ensure those rules don’t change before your next visit.
Also, be sure to visit the Gainbridge Fieldhouse Bag Policy guide to see what bags fans can bring into the arena.
Popular Matches Against the Indiana Pacers
Catching a Pacers game is always fun when you are in the area. Some big matches during the regular season against the team are when the New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, and Chicago Bulls visit. Other popular games are when the Detroit Pistons, Charlotte Hornets, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Los Angeles Clippers come to town.
What is the Seating Capacity?
A basketball game seating capacity at the venue is 17,921. For other events like concerts and shows, the seating capacity can increase.