Best Food at Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Durham Bulls Athletic Park (DBAP) is home to the Durham Bulls Triple-A team at 409 Blackwell St, Durham, NC 27701. The Bulls are an affiliate of the MLB team, Tampa Bay Rays. The venue has undergone numerous renovations to modernize the experience for fans coming to the stadium. Along with stadium improvements to modernize the experience, the stadium continues to update and improve its food and drink menu options yearly.
Here is the complete Burham Bulls Athletic Park food and drink guide.
Classic Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- Grab N’ Go: Quick snacks, drinks, candy, and more in sections 1 and 12
- 1st and 3rd Base Hot Dog: Sahlen’s Hot dogs, veggie hot dogs, nachos, soft pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 207 and 208
- 1st and 3rd Base Burger: 1/3 pound hamburgers and cheeseburgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, vegan burgers, French Fries, popcorn, and more in sections 211 and 218
- Home Plate Hot Dog: Hot dogs, gluten-free hot dog buns, veggie hot dogs, nachos, soft pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more in section 200
- Derby Coffee: Coffee drinks and more in section 207
New Food to Enjoy at Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- Right Field BBQ: BBQ nachos, BBQ sandwiches, chicken tenders, French Fries, popcorn, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more in section 11
- Wicked Weed Craft Beer: A wide selection of beer choices to enjoy during a game in section 210
- Home Plate Pie Pushers Pizza: Italian cheese and pepperoni pizza slices in section 202
- El Jefecito Taco Stand: Street tacos, corn on a stick, and chips and guac in section 1
- Red Oak Brewing and Bar: Offering a wide selection of craft beer options in the right field
Classic Dessert Choices
- Rita’s: Offering classic Italian Ice treats, custard cups, custard cones, and gelati in sections 213 and 214
- Two Roosters Ice Cream: Offering ice cream treats and more out in the right field
- Magnificent Cotton Candy & More: Cotton candy treats and more in section 212
- Traditional Candy: The concession stands throughout the concourse have traditional candy and cracker jacks to get to enjoy during a baseball game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Fans can’t bring outside food items inside Durham Bulls Athletic Park. However, fans can bring a factory-sealed water bottle into the game. Visit the FAQ section for more information.
Also, be sure to visit the Durham Bulls Athletic Park Bag Policy guide to see what bags can enter the venue with fans.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance of where the Durham Bulls play to visit. Some places within walking distance of the venue include Packer and Otis, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Mellow Mushroom Durham, Boricua Soul at American Tobacco Campus, and Nana Steak.
Best Games to Visit
If you plan on attending a Durham Bulls game, consider aligning your visit when they have discounts on food and drink options to save money. Some food discounts include popular items like tacos, hot dogs, and more. These promotions are great, especially if you are going with your family that wants to eat different things at the ballpark.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity for a Durham Bulls baseball game is 10,000. Most games won’t result in a sellout, but opening day tends to draw close to a sellout each year. Also, some promotions during the year will result in larger crowds than others.