Best Food at Doak Campbell Stadium
Doak Campbell Stadium (Doak) is home to the Florida State Seminoles college football team at 403 Stadium Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32304. Since opening in 1950, the stadium has gone through numerous renovations to increase the venue’s capacity and fan-friendly amenities to improve the game day experience. One of the ways the team has enhanced the fan game day experience is by improving its food and drink menu.
Here is the complete Doak Campbell Stadium food and drink guide for a Florida State Seminoles college football game.
Classic Doak Campbell Stadium Food
- Chick-Fil-A: Offering their classic chicken sandwich, fries, soda, water, seltzer, beer, and more at sections 117, 122, 4, and 17
- Pizza: Cheese and pepperoni pizza in sections 8 and 31
- Capital City Sausage: Italian sausage, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 5 and 10
- Seminole Nachos: Cheesy nachos and more in sections 13, 31, and 36
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous portable beer stands throughout the venue selling a wide range of beers to enjoy on game day
New Food to Enjoy at Doak Campbell Stadium
- Oyster City: Offering a wide selection of beers to enjoy at sections 118 and 122
- Tijuana Flats: Tacos, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 9, 13, and 33
- Brisas Empanadas: Classic empanadas, soda, water, seltzers, beer, and more in sections 12 and 35
- BBQ Stand: Pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, and more in sections 8, 16,30, and 38
Classic Dessert Choices
- Shake’s: Ice cream, frozen custard, and more in sections 7, 11, 28, and 36
- Endzone Slushies: A wide range of slushy flavors in section 121
- Spear it Treats Stand: Ice cream sandwiches
- Candy: Fans will find many of the concession stands selling candy
- Pretzels: Fans can pick up pretzels from most of the concession stands in the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Doak Campbell Stadium
Fans can only bring small snacks for toddlers or specific medical reasons. Otherwise, traditional outside food and drinks can’t enter the football stadium with fans. If you want more information, visit the team’s official policies page.
Can You Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating is a big part of the game day experience of catching a game at Doak Campbell Stadium. There are many ways that fans can tailgate before a game, including booking a full-service tailgate for you and your friends. Visit this link to learn more about the packages you can purchase for tailgating at the stadium.
Also, you can set up a traditional tailgating spot in the parking lot as well.
Best Games to Visit
Florida State Seminoles’ biggest rivals are the Florida Gators and the University of Miami due to the Florida Cup. The Florida Cup is awarded to the team who was the round-robin winner that season. If you can only go to one home game this season and want the whole fan experience, try and go when it is against the Gators or the University of Miami.
However, no matter who you see on matchday, you will have a great time. The atmosphere at Doak Campbell Stadium is one of best in college football.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The capacity of the venue in 2023 is 84,431.