Best Food at Davis Wade Stadium
Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field is home to the Mississippi State Bulldogs college football team. Since opening in 1914, the venue has been a top go-to destination for fans to visit to cheer on their team on Saturday. Since 1914, the venue has undergone numerous changes to help modernize the experience for the fans attending a game there. One of the more underrated changes the venue has gone through is the food and drink offerings at their concession stands.
Here is the complete Davis Wade Stadium food and drink guide for your next Mississippi State Bulldogs college football game
Classic Davis Wade Stadium Food
- Hail State Eats: Chicken tenders, waffle fries, burgers, hot dogs, popcorn, water, souvenir soda, domestic beer, and more in sections 2, 201, and 210
- Dawg Express: Beef tacos, chicken tinga tacos, hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 3, 209, and 338
- Drill Field: Chicken tenders, waffle fries, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 5 and 10
- Flying “M” Market: Burgers, BBQ sandwiches, chips, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 8, 14, 19, and 336
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the venue selling a wide range of drink options to get on game day
New Food at Davis Wade Stadium
- Stark Tacos: Beef tacos, chicken tacos, soda, water, beer, and more in section 3
- Junction BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, brisket nachos with cheese, sausage, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 4, 13, 22, 305, and 334
- Healthy Eats: Cobby salads, smoked turkey wraps, gluten-free hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 9
- Dab’s: Chicken and waffle meals at section 20
Classic Dessert Choices
- The Pop Porium: Gourmet popcorn in sections 4 and 18
- Dippin Dots: Ice cream in sections 14 and 24
- Get Rolled: Rolled ice cream in section 20
- Candy: Fans can pick up candy at most of the concession stands in the concourse
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Davis Wade Stadium?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into Davis Wade Stadium for a college football game. Be sure to visit the team’s prohibited items list to see everything that can’t enter the stadium on game day.
Can You Tailgate Before a Mississippi State Bulldogs College Football Game?
Tailgating before a Mississippi State Bulldogs college football home game is part of the tradition of attending a match as a fan. Fans arrive hours before kickoff at “The Junction” to participate in the tailgating festivities. Visit the team’s official tailgating page before game day to learn more about this tradition.
Best Games to Visit for a Mississippi State Bulldogs Match
There are certain rivals of Mississippi State Bulldogs that fans look forward to seeing each season when they play against each other. Some of those big rival matchup teams are below. If you can only go to one home game this season, try and go during a rival matchup to get the best fan atmosphere at the venue.
- Ole Miss
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
As of 2023, the maximum seating capacity at the college football stadium is 61,337.