Best Food at Clemson Memorial Stadium
Clemson Memorial Stadium (Death Valley) is home to the Clemson Tigers college football team at 1 Avenue of Champions, Clemson, SC 29634. Since opening in 1942, the stadium has undergone numerous changes to modernize the look and feel of it for anyone visiting it for a game. One of the more overlooked ways the stadium has changed over the year is with the food and drink choices they offer at their concession stands in the concourse.
Here is the complete Clemson Memorial Stadium food and drink guide for your next Clemson Tigers game.
Classic Clemson Memorial Stadium Food
- Blue Ridge Beanery: Hot and iced coffee is throughout the venue at many of the concession stands
- Traditional Concessions: Fans will find the typical food and drink choices they come to expect when attending a game. Those items include hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, popcorn, potato chips, soda, water, beer, seltzers, and more throughout the stadium.
- Healthy Grab & Go: Healthy wraps, sandwiches, salads, soda, water, beer, and more
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the venue to grab a drink at
New Food at Clemson Memorial Stadium
- Tiger Bites: Classic mac and cheese dishes, death valley hot dogs, cheeseburgers, pretzels, BBQ sandwiches, nachos with cheese, chicken fingers, soda, water, beer, and more
- Peppino’s Pizza: Authentic New York-style pizza by the slice, soda, water, beer, and more
- Fort Hill Grill: Offering the classic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, soda, water, beer, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Wainani Shave Ice: Offering a wide selection of Hawaiian shaved ice flavors
- Minute Maid Lemonade: There are numerous stands throughout the venue selling frozen lemonade and strawberry lemonade
- Pretzels: Soft baked pretzels
- Dippin Dots: There are multiple Dippin Dot stands throughout the stadium
- Nuts about Clemson: Cinnamon almonds, praline pecans, and more
- Tiger Oasis: Ice cream, ice cream floats, and more
- Candy: Fans will be able to pickup candy from most of the concession stans
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Clemson Memorial Stadium?
Fans heading to Clemson Memorial Stadium can’t bring outside food or drinks into the stadium for a game. If you want to learn more about the prohibited items that can’t come into the arena, you can visit this link.
Can You Tailgate Before a Clemson Tigers College Football Game?
Tailgating before a Clemson Tigers college football game adds to the excitement for game day. Fans arrive hours before kickoff to set up their tailgating area in the parking lots with other fans. You can check out this link if you are looking for tailgating tips for a Clemson Tigers game.
Also, visit the Clemson Memorial Stadium Bag Policy guide to see what bags can and can’t come into the arena. For example, traditional coolers are acceptable for tailgating, but they can’t go into the arena with you for a game.
Best Games to Visit for a Clemson Tigers Match
The Clemson Tigers college football team has a few rivals that every fan should know about. Those rival teams that tend to bring the most energy to the stadium when they visit are below.
- Boston College
- Florida State
- Georgia Tech
- South Carolina
However, don’t worry if the game you are going to is not against a rival. You will still have a great time at the stadium due to the great atmosphere Clemson has for college football.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at the stadium in 2023 is 86,092.