Last updated on October 16th, 2023 at 02:49 pm
Camp Randall Stadium is home to the University of Wisconsin Badgers college football team at 1440 Monroe St, Madison, WI 53711. The stadium has undergone numerous renovations to expand the seating and modernize the experience for fans attending a game. One of the more overlooked aspects of modernizing the stadium over the years is the improvement in the food and drink choices fans can get during game day.
Here is the complete Camp Randall Stadium food and drink selection for your next Badgers game!
Classic Camp Randall Stadium Food
- Classic Concession Stands: There are numerous concession stands throughout the stadium selling the same traditional stadium food you expect to find for the game. Those meals include brats, chicken tender baskets, hot dog combos, nachos with cheese, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more
- Concession A: Brat combos, nachos, Smoked BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section A
- Madtown Madness: Brat combos, hot dog combos, nachos, mac and cheese, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more in section E
- Hot Dog Cart: 9-inch hot dogs, brats, Chicago hot dogs, water, soda, and more at gate 8
- Pizza Stand: Classic 9-inch cheese, sausage, and pepperoni pizza at section Q3
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous portable beer stands throughout the stadium to grab a drink from during a game
New Food at Camp Randall Stadium
- Badger Alley Burgers: Buckingham burgers with peppers, jalapenos, cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and much more in section T1
- Smoking Grill Cart: Deep fried cheese curds, Wisconsin Mac and Cheese with pulled pork, soda, water, beer, and more in section R1
- Smokehouse T3: Badger smokehouse brisket and pork sandwich with BBQ sauce at T3
- Athens Grill: Fans looking for the popular Greek gyro sandwich (beef or chicken) can head to section W3. This gyro is one of the most popular food choices to get at Camp Randall Stadium.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Gourmet Popcorn: Cheddar caramel mix popcorn can be found at many concession stands throughout the venue
- Candy: Fans can pick up candy at many of the concession stands throughout the venue
- Chocolate Shoppe: Candy and more at gate 9
- Sil’s Donuts: Offering a wide selection of donuts at section R3
- Grill S3: Fans looking for a Korean Cheese Steak sandwich can head to this stand at S3 and Gate 1
- Ben’s Pretzels: Offering warm pretzels at section Z2
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Camp Randall Stadium?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into Camp Randall Stadium for a Wisconsin Badgers college football game. You can visit the team’s official policy guide if you want the complete list of prohibited items that can’t enter the stadium.
Can You Tailgate and Eat Before a Wisconsin Badgers College Football Game?
The tailgating culture for a Wisconsin Badgers college football game is one of the best. Fans arrive hours before kickoff to set up their tailgating area in the parking lots with friends and families. Check out the UW Badgers official tailgating section on their website to learn where tailgating takes place and the rules around it.
Also, be sure to visit the Camp Randall Stadium Bag Policy section.
Greg Kristan, owner of The Stadium Reviews, LLC and TM Blast, LLC, brings his extensive experience visiting over half of the MLB ballparks, along with numerous MLS, NHL, NBA, and NFL venues, to provide in-depth coverage on the bag policy, food options, and parking. He has also been interviewed about his experiences on several sports podcasts.