Best Food at Atlanta Motor Speedway
Atlanta Motor Speedway (previously Atlanta International Raceway) annually hosts the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. The venue opened in 1960 at 1500 Tara Place, Hampton, Georgia 30228. One of the ways that the venue keeps up to date is by updating the food menu each season.
Here is the complete food and drink guide for attending your next NASCAR race.
Classic Atlanta Motor Speedway Food
- Papa John’s Concession Stands: Serving up personal pizzas, soda, water, beer, and more out in the Satellite Fan Zone, Infield Concessions, Petty Grandstands, Earnhardt
- Grandstands, Winners Grandstands, and Champions Grandstands.
- Smokin at the Track: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, potato chips, and more in the Infield Concessions
- Shiver Shack: Burgers, breakfast sandwiches, loaded nachos, and more out in the Infield Concession, Satellite Fan Zone, and Winners Grandstand
- Sonny’s BBQ: Serving BBQ nachos and speedway hot dogs out in the Petty Grandstand
- Zenys: Chicken tenders, fries, Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, kids meals, soda, water, beer, and more in the Petty Grandstand and Champions Grandstand
- Bojangles: Cajun filet sandwiches, seasoned fries, soda, water, beer, and more in the Fan Zone, Earnhardt Grandstand, and Champions Grandstand.
- Eats a Deal: Grilled chicken sandwiches, egg rolls, soda, water, beer, and more at the Earnhardt Grandstand
New Food at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Gus Greek Foods: Serving up the Georgia burger, corn dogs, kids meals, and more out in the Earnhardt Grandstand
- E&M Concessions: Italian sausage, Clark’s Cluck sandwich, soda, water, beer, and more out in the Earnhardt Grandstand, Petty Grandstand, and Winners Grandstand
- Maui Wowi: Frozen fruit cocktails out in the Earnhardt Grandstand and Champions Grandstand
- Cocktail Bar and Snacks: Craft beer, mixed drinks, and more out in the Winners Grandstand
- Australian Bakery: Meat pies, brownies, soda, water, beer, and more out in the Champions Grandstand
- Za Jus: Serving up a wide range of hot dogs to enjoy out in the Champions Grandstand
- Gouda Boys: Serving up chicken wraps, mac n cheese, and more out in the Champions Grandstand
- Street Six: Greek meatballs, peanuts, chicken pita, and more out in the Champions Grandstand
- North Start: Chicken tenders, chili dogs, fries, and more out in the Champions Grandstand
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweets 4 U: Serving up boiled peanuts, roasted nuts, pretzels, and more in the Petty Grandstand, Winners Grandstand, and Champions Grandstand.
- Kona Ice: Shaved ice out in the Earnhardt Grandstand
- Always Sweet: Funnel cakes, deep-fried Oreos, and cotton candy at the Champions Grandstand
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into AMS?
According to the official fan page of AMS, fans can bring outside food and drinks into the venue on race day. Fans can bring in food and beverages that can fit into a clear plastic bag that does not exceed 18 “x18 “x14” in size. Racing fans can bring in soft-sided coolers that don’t exceed 14 “x14 “x14”.
However, visit the official fan page before your event to ensure the rules remain the same.
Is there Tailgating?
According to the official fan page of AMS, fans can partake in tailgating before the racing event. Be sure to arrive a few hours before the race begins to participate in the festivities in the parking areas around the venue.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
There are specific areas where fans can smoke at the venue. However, no smoking is allowed in any of the grandstands at the venue. Check out the complete guide around the smoking policy at the venue here.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The max seating capacity for the venue can be 125,000. However, most events will have fewer fans than that, especially if the event requires different track configurations.