Best Food at Angel Stadium
Angel Stadium is the ballpark home to the MLB Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim team in California. Out in Orange County, the venue is one of the oldest MLB parks in the game today. While the stadium is old, the Angels continue making improvements to the stadium to enhance the fan experience.
When the Angels are good, you can expect big crowds to show up to the venue for baseball. The Angels have some of the most knowledgeable fans in the game today.
Below are some of the best food options at “The Big A” to try during a baseball game.
Classic Angel Stadium Food Choices
- Classic Hits: Helmet nachos, pretzels, bratwurst, soda, burgers, chicken fingers, popcorn, water, and hotdogs found all throughout the venue
- Oggi’s Pizza: Out in section 417, fans can get authentic pizza to enjoy during the game
New Food at Angel Stadium
- Big A Burger: Get the classic burger with the signature light them up fries out in section 106
- Smoke Ring BBQ: BBQ and Brisket Sandwiches and The Legends Dog
- Chronic Tacos: Nachos, taco bowls, rice, beans, salsa, chips, and burritos out in section 223
- Saint Archer Brewing Co Taproom: Thai sticky ribs, saint archer pretzels, Meatball slider, Beer Braised Short Ribs, Roasted Jidori Chicken, Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Banana Split Ice Cream. It also includes Thai Shrimp Salad dishes with feature mango, cucumbers, jumbo shrimp, and more.
- Change Up Kitchen: Kalbi Short Ribs, Fish Tacos, Lobster Rolls, Shrimp Salad Po Boy, and Juicy Lucy Burger
- Jersey Mike’s: Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, ham sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, and more out in section 432
- Big Cheese: Serving up mouth-watering grilled cheese sandwiches out in section 211
- Meatball Grilled Cheese: A panini sandwich with generous amounts of cheese and meatballs
Classic Dessert Choices at Angel Stadium
- The Mound: Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies served within an Angels souvenir helmet
- Lemon Tart: Shortbread crusts with lemon filling. Served with fresh fruit and whipped cream too
- Oreo Caramel Apple: An apple dunked into the caramel and then rolled across crushed Oreo cookie
- Sweet Shoppe: Offering ice cream helmets, candy, and more out in section 103 and 126
Can you Bring Outside Food into Angel Stadium?
According to MLB.com, fans can bring outside food and water into Angel Stadium on gameday. Fans looking to bring in food must pack their items in a clear plastic bag for security inspection. However, fans are unable to bring in any food that seems to exceed the limit for an average fan to eat.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking in any of the seats at Angel Stadium. However, there is a designated smoking area outside gate 1 and 4. Check out the link for more details.
Popular Matches Against the Los Angeles Angles
When the Los Angeles Angels are doing well during the regular season, they will draw more fans to their venue. However, during the regular season, specific matches will always attract more fan interest than others. These big matches against the Angels include the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York Yankees, Houston Astros, and the Boston Red Sox.
Fans looking for less expensive tickets to see the Angels and Angel Stadium should go during a weekday match. Weekday matches will be cheaper than what you will find on the weekend. In addition to that, consider going to a game against the Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Kanas City Royals, and the Detroit Tigers since those tickets will always be cheaper on third-party sites.
Check out GameTime to save money on LA Angels tickets!
How Many World Series Championships Have the Los Angeles Angles Won?
The Los Angeles Angels have won one World Series in their franchise. Their one and only World Series trophy came in 2002 against the San Francisco Giants.
What is the Average Seating Attendance at Angel Stadium?
The 2021 Major League Baseball season limited the number of fans attending games. With that said, the Angels were in the middle of the pack via gameday attendance. An average baseball game at Angel Stadium had 18k fans show up to watch them play.
Angel Stadium has a seating capacity of 45k fans.
Conclusion: Angel Stadium Food
Angel Stadium of Anaheim has many delicious food items for fans to enjoy when watching a game. Catching a Major League Baseball game at Angel Stadium is a treat with players like Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani on the team since they are once-in-a-generation types of players. Fans looking to experience Angel Stadium at full capacity should buy tickets against the Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees, or LA Dodgers when they come into town. If you can time your matchup to see the Dodgers at Angel Stadium, you will witness the freeway series, which is a big deal in LA.
In addition to food, fans can also find great Angel Stadium parking deals when heading to Gene Autry Way for a Major League Baseball game. Check out that link to see where you should park when arriving for a baseball game!