Best Food at Alumni Stadium
Alumni Stadium is home to the Boston College Eagles football team at 2604 Beacon St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. For one season in 1969, the venue hosted the Boston Patriots AFL team. Since opening in 1957, the venue has gone through numerous changes to enhance the game day atmosphere for fans coming to the arena for a game. One of the ways the game day experience has improved for fans is with their updates to their food and drink offerings throughout the concession stands.
Here is the complete Alumni Stadium food and drink guide for your next Boston College Eagles football game.
Classic Alumni Stadium Food
- Fan Favorites: Classic college football meals, including hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, nachos with cheese, soda, water, beer, and more throughout the venue
- Kids’ Fare: Goldfish snacks, Uncrustables, water, and more at Gate F and Sections C and R
- Fried Chicken Stand: Chicken tenders, fried chicken sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more at Sections O and X
- Steak and Cheese: The classic Philly cheese and steak sandwich is at Gate E
- Pizza Stand: Cheese and pepperoni slices at Gate K
- North End: Chicken tenders, French fries, popcorn, potato wedges, and more from Sections W-Z
- East Rooftop Deck: Hot dogs, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more in Sections OO-WW
- East Roof Concourse: Italian sausage, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more
- Portable Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the venue to grab a drink from during the game
New Food at Alumni Stadium
- New England Classics: Lobster rolls, clam chowder soup, hot dogs, mac and cheese, soda, water, beer, and more at Gate F, Section C, and section R
- BBQ Cart: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, beef brisket sandwiches, and more at Gate D
- Meatball Obsession: Meatballs in a cup and more at Sections W, X, and Z
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sweet Treats: Cupcakes, cookies, candy, and more at Sections T and Y
- Candy: Fans can pick up candy from most of the concession stands throughout the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Boston College Eagles Football Venue?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into Alumni Stadium for a college football game. Visit the team’s A-Z guide to learn more about what else you can’t bring into the venue for a match.
Can You Tailgate Before a Boston College Eagles Football Match?
Tailgating occurs before every Boston College Eagles football match. There are numerous places where fans set up tailgating, including the Lower Lawn Tent Village, Flynn Fund parking lots, and Shea Field. Visit Play MA’s complete breakdown of the tailgating experience at Alumni Field to learn more.
Also, if the game is against a big school like Clemson, you can expect the tailgating scene to fill quickly in the parking lots. Therefore, if you want to tailgate before one of those games, you should arrive early to set up a spot in the parking lots.
Best Games to Visit for a Boston College Eagles Football Match
There are a few rivals of the Boston College football team that every fan looks forward to seeing when they travel to Alumni Field for a game. Those rivals of Boston College football are below.
- Holy Cross
- Virginia Tech
If you can only go to one Boston College football game this season, try and go to a rival game. Also, when Clemson or a similar big school visits Boston for a game, you can expect more media coverage around the venue, making parking more difficult due to the high demand to see them play.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The maximum seating capacity at Alumni Field is 44,500.