Best Food at Yankee Stadium
Yankee Stadium is home to the MLB New York Yankees team out in the Bronx, New York City. Since 2009, Yankee Stadium continues to add new food choices for Yankees fans to enjoy each season. Below are some of the best food at Yankee Stadium options.
Classic Yankee Stadium Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Shake Shack: Get Burgers, Fries, Shakes, Cracker Jacks, and more
- Nathans: The world-famous hot dog stand is at the venue. You can also get gluten-free hot dogs too. You can find many Nathan’s around the stadium, but you will immediately see this in the Great Hall as you walk into the park.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Offering a large selection of wings and crispy maple chicken sandwiches out in section 107
- Papa John’s Pizza: Serving up classic pizza slices including cheese, peperoni, meatball, veggie, sausage, and more
- Beer Stands: You will find plenty of places serving up cold beer to enjoy during a baseball game
New Food at Yankee Stadium
- Mighty Quinn: Brontosaurus BBQ Rib and chicken wings sandwiches. Mighty Quinn also offers vegan food options too
- Lobel: Prime Steak sandwiches
- Frank’s Red Hot Terrance (Toyota Terrace): Out in the left-field bleachers offering hamburgers, fries, pickles, and more.
- City Winery: Offering a large selection of wines at section 106
- The Big Mozz: Large selection of Mozzarella and cheddar cheese to enjoy
- Noodles Bar: Offering sushi within the Pepsi Food court in section 127b
- Pinstripe Pilsner: Offering craft beer options
- Farmer’s Market: Fresh fruit like apples, salad, bananas, and more out in section 121b
Yankee Stadium is also home to plenty of clubs and restaurants. Fans looking for a buffet should check out the Audi Yankees Club. Within the Audi Yankees Club, fans can load up on sushi, salad, beef, lobster, and more.
Two sections that don’t require a ticket to enter is the Hard Rock Cafe and NYY Steakhouse. The Hard Rock Cafe and NYY Steakhoues are both at Gate 6 at Yankee Stadium, which is next to the train. Fans are able to go to both of these areas during non-game days as well.
Classic Dessert Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Grand Slam Milkshake: Offering souvenir size Pinstripe milkshakes with a wide assortment of flavors and ice cream. One of the most famous is the Chocolate All-Star Shake that includes ice cream, Oreos, fudge brownie, and more.
- King’s Hawaiian: Sweet and buttery bread
Can you Bring Outside Food Into Yankee Stadium?
You can bring food from outside venues into Yankee Stadium. The official rule is that the food needs to be put into a clear plastic bag. Foods can include sandwiches, chips. candy, peanuts, and more. In addition to food, Yankee fans can also bring in unopened bottled water in a plastic bottle.
Yankee Stadium has plenty of food options to choose from when visiting the ballpark in the Bronx. Not only do the Yankees update their ballpark food menu each season, but the stadium continues to be more fan-friendly with standing room sections. One of the best and new places to get food, drinks, and watch the game with friends is the standing room section out in the bleachers.