Best Food at Wells Fargo Center
Wells Fargo Center is home to the Philadelphia 76ers NBA team and Philadelphia Flyers NHL team. The arena opened in south Philadelphia in 1996 at 3601 S Broad St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148. Outside of hosting NBA and NHL games, Wells Fargo Center hosts numerous concerts, performances, shows, and events year-round for fans to enjoy.
Here is the food and drink guide at Wells Fargo Center!
Classic Wells Fargo Center Food
- Classic Stadium Meals: Hot dogs, burgers, pretzels, crab fries, soda, water, beer, and more in many of the concession stands throughout the concourse
- Cuz’s Pizza: Offering up the classic Italian pizza and more in sections 104, 114, 205, and 207
- Shake Shack: Offering the classic burger, fries, soda, water, beer, and more for fans to enjoy
- Bao Buns: Crispy chicken sandwiches and more out in section 109
- Melissa’s: Gluten-free salads and more out in sections 107 and 208
- Athletic Brewing Company: Offering a wide range of lite beer, golden beer, IPA’s, and more for fans to enjoy out in section 105
New Food at Wells Fargo Center
- Street Tacos: Serving up buffalo cauliflower, Adobo pork, Chicken Mile, street corn, nachos, and more in section 112
- Omori Ramen Bar: Curry chicken bowls, mushroom miso bowls, pulled pork bowls, and more in section 202
- Delco Steaks: Fans looking for the classic cheesesteak sandwich can do so in section 124. Fans will find these sandwiches, water, soda, beer, and more.
- Plant-Based Food: Fans looking to enjoy plant-based food during a Sixers or Flyers game can do so in section 107. You will find the beyond sausage, cheesesteak, fries, and more.
- Adrian: Offering American-style cuisines, including French onion soup, crab cakes, sandwiches, burgers, steaks, salmon, and more for fans to enjoy. This upscale tavern can hold 300 fans and will be at the new club level at the arena.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Shore Treats: Nuts, cotton candy, chocolate, Dippin Dots, funnel cakes, and more that are popular on the beaches of New Jersey are in section 120
- Federal Donuts: The Philly donut with a wide range of flavors is out in section 207
Can You Bring Outside Drinks or Food to Wells Fargo Center?
Fans cannot bring any outside drinks or food to Wells Fargo Center. The arena is in the Sports Complex, so there aren’t as many restaurants and bars near the arena. However, fans do like to go to Xfinity Live, which is a sports bar that is right off S 11th Street. Heading to the Xfinity Live is a good option for fans who want to pregame before a match.
Also, considering checking out the Wells Fargo Center parking guide before driving to the stadium. Visiting that link can help secure a parking spot for you!
Finally, be sure to visit the Wells Fargo Center Bag Policy guide to see what bags fans can bring into the arena.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
There is no smoking allowed inside the basketball/hockey arena.
Popular Games Against the Philadelphia 76ers
Catching a Sixers game should be at the top of the list for any NBA fan due to their famous sports history. Some of the biggest games against the team are when the Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, Milwaukee Bucks, and Golden State Warriors come to town. Other popular games against the Sixers are when the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets, and Toronto Raptors visit.
Finally, if the 76ers are in the playoffs, you can expect the arena to be rocking with fans.
Popular Games Against the Philadelphia Flyers
The Philadelphia Flyers are one of the more popular teams in the NHL. If you want to go to a game, consider going when the Boston Bruins, New York Rangers, and New York Islanders are in town. Other popular matches against the Flyers are when the Pittsburgh Penguins, Washington Capitals, and Detroit Red Wings make their way to Philly.
What is the Seating Capacity?
A basketball game’s capacity at the arena is 21,000, while hockey games are 19,306.