Best Food at Truist Field (Charlotte Knights)
Truist Field (previously BB&T Ballpark) is a minor-league ballpark for the Charlotte Knights. The Charlotte Knights are part of the International League League. Their venue is one of the best due to the impressive city skyline as the backdrop and having some of the best food and drink choices in Minor League Baseball.
Here is the complete food and drink guide for a Charlotte Knights baseball game.
Classic Truist Field Food
- The Show Ballpark Grill: Classic ballpark food options like hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon cheeseburgers, pulled chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, boneless wings, corn dogs, mac and cheese, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more
- Franx Hot Dog Stand: Ranchero hot dogs and Homer’s Citrus dog
- Fresh Market Stand: Quick snacks, watermelon salad, shrimp noodle salad, and a gluten-free chicken sandwiches in section 112
- Corner Club: Serving up classic ballpark meals like hot dogs and hamburgers out in left field
- Flashpoint Grill: Offering classic ballpark meals like Carolina hot dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, beyond burgers, loaded tater tots, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 105 and 121
- Dominos Pizza: Serving up cheese and pepperoni slices of pizza behind the home plate
New Food to Enjoy During a Charlotte Knights Game
- Stouffer’s Mac-N-Cheese: Mac and cheese-inspired dishes. Some options include hot dogs, brisket, ranchero beans, and more, all with mac and cheese.
- Wicked Weed Brewing: A wide selection of craft beer to enjoy during a game
- Mac’s Smoke Shop: Pulled pork sandwiches, chopped brisket sandwiches, nachos, brisket mac bowls, pulled pork mac bowls, chips and queso, craft beer, domestic beer, barefoot wine, barefoot spritzers, cupcake wine, water, soda, and more
- Craft Beer Stand: Selling Red Oak, Helles, Jam, Copper, and more
- Home Plate Club: Offering a wide range of beer and non-alcoholic drinks to enjoy during a game
- Smokies: Philly cheesesteak sandwiches and Italian sausages behind home plate
- Burgertopia: 1/2 pound burgers, domestic beer, soda, water, and more in section 101
- Sabor Latin Street Grill: Chicken empanadas, chicken tacos, beef, tacos, and more at the third base concourse
- Salsa: Selling street tacos and more in section 116
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: Serving up the classic ice cream treat to enjoy on game day at sections 105, 112, 1122, and the center field area
- Kona Ice: Selling a wide range of tropical Hawaiian-shaved ice flavors to enjoy on game day
- Sweet: Funnel cakes and more
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Truist Field?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into Truist Field. You can visit the FAQ section of the Charlotte Knights for the complete breakdown.
Also, be sure to visit the Truist Field Bag Policy Guide to see what bags can come into the ballpark.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Several bars and restaurants surround Truist Field to visit before or after a game. Some places near the MiLB venue include Duckworth’s Grill and Taphouse, RedEye Diner, Rooster’s Wood-Fired Kitchen UpTown, The King’s Kitchen, Mad Dash, And Alexander Micahel’s.
Best Games to Visit
There are numerous promotions throughout the season for a Charlotte Knights game to take advantage of during the season. Some promotions give discounts on particular food and drink options, which results in larger crowds coming to the venue. Visit the promotions calendar for the Charlotte Knights to see what the team is offering during the season.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at Truist Field is 10,200.