TIAA Bank Field (Previously EverBank Field) is the NFL home of the Jacksonville Jaguars football team. The address of the venue is 1 TIAA Bank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202. Outside of hosting NFL games, TIAA Bank Field also hosts the annual Florida vs. Georgia college football games, concerts, and other events.
Here are some of the best food options to get when visiting the Jags stadium.
Classic TIAA Bank Field Food Choices
- Stadium Classics: Popcorn, soft drinks, water, pretzels, hot dogs, and more are throughout the stadium to get
- The Monster Slice: A cheese or pepperoni pizza out in the South End Zone
- Dick’s Wings: Buffalo/BBQ wings out in the North Deck
- Bud Light Stand: Get classic bud light and the “Jagarita” drink to enjoy on game day
- Corona Taqueria Stands: Serving up chicken and beef tacos with onions, limes, cheese, and more
New Foods to Enjoy During a Jacksonville Jaguars Game
- Street Tacos: Meat, cheese, onions, cilantro, limes, and more at the Corona Taqueria Stands
- Tailgate Grills: Hamburgers, fries, soda, beer, water, and more
- Chicken and Andouille Jambalaya: The classic southern dish with sausage, veggies, rice, chicken, and more in the North End Zone
- Jaxson’s Classic Burger: A Beef patty with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and more out at the Tailgate Grills
- Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q: BBQ nachos, sweet tea, beer, pork sandwich and more
- North End Zone: Chicken jambalaya that includes cheese, sausage, veggies, and rice
You will find classic desserts like ice cream and popcorn throughout the stadium’s concourse to get on game day.
Can you Bring Outside Food to TIAA Bank Field?
According to the official website of TIAA Bank Field, outside food is permitted for any home NFL game. You can read more about the official outside food rules in that link.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Jaguars fans enjoy tailgating in the parking lots before every home game, which is part of the game-day experience. You can read more about the tailgating rules and policy with this link. Also, check out the TIAA Bank Field parking tips to find great deals on parking!
Also, be sure to visit the TIAA Bank Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into the venue with fans.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
Smoking is not allowed within TIAA Bank Field.
Popular Matches Against the Jacksonville Jaguars
Certain matches during the regular season bring more fan-interest to the football stadium than others. Some of those popular matches against the Jags are when the Tennesse Titans, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, and New England Patriots visit. Other popular games at TIAA Bank Field are when the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, and LA Chargers come to town.
Conclusion: TIAA Bank Field Food
In summary, catching an NFL game or any event at TIAA Bank Field is going to be a lot of fun. Not only can you watch a game, but you can even reserve the swimming pool for you and your friends on game day, which adds to the fan experience. Also, the Jaguars continue to make stadium renovations, and updates to their food in the concession stands each season, so there is always something new when you come back to the NFL stadium each season.