Best Food at T-Mobile Park
T-Mobile Park (originally Safeco Field) is home to the MLB Seattle Mariners in Seattle, Washington. The venue sits next to Lumen Field (Seattle Seahawks NFL Venue), is out in the SoDo district, a culturally vibrant area with tons of great food. The Seattle Mariners made sure to bring the authentic SoDo food selection into their ballpark, which is why T-Mobile Park has some of the best ballpark food in the game to enjoy. In addition to excellent ballpark food, T-Mobile Park is now completely cashless.
Here is the breakdown of some of the best food options to get at a Mariners baseball game.
Classic T-Mobile Park Food Choices
- Classics: Hot dogs, peanuts, pretzels, garlic fries, fries, popcorn, and more throughout the park in the concession stands.
- Li’l Woody’s Burgers & Shakes: Classic milkshakes, fries, burgers, veggie burgers, and more out in The ‘Pen
- Ballard Pizza: Out in the right field sit-down restaurant, fans can enjoy personal New York-sized pizzas including cheese, pepperoni, veggie, and more.
- Caffé Vita Coffee: A Seattle Washington favorite since 1995, fans can enjoy the delicious coffee and more in many concession stands around the venue
- Rolling Roof: Offering popcorn, peanuts, junior dogs, and small nachos behind center field. The Rolling Roof is the most affordable food option for fans and families to enjoy at the ballpark.
New Food at T-Mobile Park
- Fat’s Chicken: Serving up hot chicken sandwiches, fried chicken strips, fries, and more out in The ‘Pen
- Paseo Caribbean Sandwiches: Caribbean sandwiches with onions, cilantro, jalapeno, cheese, corn, lettuce, meat, and more out in Edgar’s Cantina and Home Run Porch
- Sultan of Sandwich & The Natural: Offering the Grand Slam Salami sandwich out in section 105
- Magenta Mojo: Fans looking for a delicious and refreshing drink with a kick need to head to The ‘Pen, Terrace Club Lounges, and the Lookout Landing for cocktails and margaritas.
- Din Tai Fung: Serving up Chinese dumplings and wonton soup out in section 132
- Way Back Crab Shack: Crab fries, clam chowder, draft beers, and more out in section 187
- The Natural Concession Stand: Offering fans gluten-free salads, veggies, cheese, and more
- Sake Rok: Offering delicious sushi rolls for fans to enjoy at the ballpark
Classic Dessert Choices
- The Frozen Rope: Serving up ice cream sandwich cookies out in section 132
- Shug’s: Mariner fans looking to take a step back in time can enjoy ice cream floats out in The ‘Pen and section 152
- CB’s Nuts: Serving up slow-roasted nuts in small cups for fans to enjoy
- On Deck Donuts: Minu donuts with a wide range of toppings out in section 132
Can You Bring Your Food into T-Mobile Park?
Previously, fans were able to bring food into the stadium before 2021. However, According to MLB.com, fans can’t bring outside food into T-Mobile Park as of 2021. There are no announcements if this will change or not in 2021.
Can You Smoke Inside the Facility?
You can’t smoke inside T-Mobile Park. However, fans who wish to smoke must be 26 feet away from all entrances at the stadium. You can read more about the smoking policy in this guide.
Popular Matches Against the Seattle Mariners
When the Seattle Mariners are good, you can expect the fans to show up to support them on game day. Big matchups that always draw more crowds include the New York Yankees, Houston Astros, and the Boston Red Sox. These three clubs have a strong fanbase outside of their respective cities, so you will see many fans rooting on their team at the venue.
Fans looking for cheaper Seattle Mariners home tickets should consider going to a weekday game. Weekday games tend to be less expensive than a typical weekend game. To save the most money on tickets, consider going to a weekday matchup against the Baltimore Orioles, Tampa Bay Rays, Oakland Athletics, of Detroit Tigers game.
How Many World Series Have the Seattle Mariners Won?
The Seattle Mariners have never won a World Series Championship title. In fact, the Seattle Mariners have never been to a World Series game in their history since 1977.
What is the Average Baseball Game Attendance at T-Mobile Park?
The 2021 baseball season limited the number of fans that could attend games. With the fan limit being the case, the Seattle Mariners were towards the bottom part of the league in game attendance. On average, they would have 15k fans per game at their venue for baseball games.
T-Mobile Park has a seating capacity of 47,929.
Conclusion: T-Mobile Park Food
In conclusion, T-Mobile Park is one of the best baseball Major League Baseball venues today. With the retractable roof keeping fans nice and dry with the frequent rainy Washington State weather, you can sit back and enjoy everything that the stadium has to offer. The food options at the ballpark might be one of the best in the game, so you are in for a treat when you visit!
Finally, fans should be familiar with the T-Mobile Park parking situation near 1250 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134. If you check out that parking link, you can secure a parking space before getting to the park. Securing a parking spot ahead of time makes the most sense for fans unfamiliar with the venue and are unsure where to park!