State Farm Stadium is the NFL home of the Arizona Cardinals football team. The address of the venue is 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305, which is about a ten-mile drive from downtown Phoenix. Not only is the stadium home to an NFL team, but the stadium hosts soccer games, Super Bowls, concerts, WrestleMania, the Fiesta Bowl, and more.
Here are some of the best food options to get at the stadium for your next visit!
Classic State Farm Stadium Food Choices
- Classic stadium food: Popcorn, hot dogs, chicken wings, chicken tenders, peanuts, pretzels, water, soda, beer, and more are throughout the concession stands in the concourse.
- 4th and Long: The classic 22-inch hot dog with all of your favorite condiments throughout the stadium
New Foods to Enjoy During an Arizona Cardinals Game
- Señor Chelada: Tacos, burritos, nachos, and more with a signature drink, Senor Chelada Cup
- Gridiron Grille: Fans looking for the ultimate treat that includes burgers, hot dogs, bratwursts, lettuce, cheese, and more can head out to section 102 for the Gridiron Burger Challenge
- Taco-Dilla: Signature quesadillas with meat, sour cream, guacamole, and more out in section 134
- Dry Fry Bird: Chicken legs, fries, cheese, jalapenos, and more out in section 107
- Touchdown Tossers: Salad in a jar with a wide range of flavors
- Protein Boxes: Meat, cheese, peanut butter, and more in a convenient box
- Churro Donut Sundae: A waffle cone with generous amounts of vanilla ice, hot fudge sauce, a strawberry, and more out in section 112
- Doc’s Artisan Gelato and Sorbet: A wide range of ice cream flavors for fans to enjoy on game day
Can you Bring Outside Food to State Farm Stadium?
According to the official site of the Cardinals, fans can’t bring in any outside food into the stadium. However, Cardinals fans can bring in one non-frozen bottle of water at 16 ounces or less.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating festivities occur four hours before kick-off during home games at the stadium’s parking lots. Once the game begins, you will see people packing down their tailgating space in the parking areas around the stadium. Also, be sure to check out the State Farm Stadium parking guide to see how to save money before your next visit.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seats of State Farm Stadium, However, there are designated areas to smoke on the main level beyond gate 2. Check out the complete smoking guide for the stadium here.
Popular Matches Against the Arizona Cardinals
Certain matches against the Arizona Cardinals bring in more fan interest than others. Those matches that bring more fan interest and passion to State Farm Stadium are when the Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers, and Dallas Cowboys. Other matches that are also popular with fans are when the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers, and Los Angeles Rams come and visit.
Conclusion: State Farm Stadium Food
In summary, catching an NFL game or any event at State Farm Stadium will be a treat. The NFL field is brought (rolled) into the stadium on game day, which is unique for a football stadium with a retractable roof. While the temperature may be hot in Arizona, you will be nice and cool inside during a game. Finally, the Arizona Cardinals continue updating their food menu each season, so there is always something new for you to try for your next visit.