Best Food at Staples Center
Staples Center is home to the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers NBA teams, Los Angeles King NHL team, and LA Sparks WNBA team. The venue sits out in downtown Los Angeles on 1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015. In addition to hosting professional sports teams, Staples Center hosts many events all year round. Here are some of the best concession stand food options to get when you are at the venue!
Classic Staples Center Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Eats: Classic foods like hot dogs, tater tots, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, soda, beer, water, and more are out in section 106
- Impact Sports Bar and Grill: Chicken wings, salads, sliders, fries, beer, water, and more out in section 116
- Dave’s Doghouse: Mac and Cheese Hot dogs and chili out in sections 102 and 112
New Foods to Enjoy During a Lakers, Clippers, Sparks, and Kings Game
- Blaze Pizza: Cheese, BBQ chicken, pepperoni, salad, cookies, soda, beer, water, and more out in sections 109 and 110
- Deli & Dash: turkey and roast beef sandwiches with a pickle, peanuts, chips, water, beer, and more out in section 115
- Ludo Bird: Fried Chicken sandwiches, potato chips, chicken strips, and more out in section 119
- Salt and Char: Beyond burgers, classic burgers, milkshakes, chicken nuggets, and more out in section 301
- Smokehouse BBQ: BBQ brisket sandwiches, fries, chicken tenders, and more out in section 325
- Margaret: Serving up signature cocktails out in section 317
- Carne Asada Tacos: Tacos with meat, salsa, guacamole, and more out in section 117
- Outtakes: Serving up sushi for fans to enjoy during the game
- Wetzel’s Pretzels: Pretzels with cinnamon sugar, dipping sauces, and more out in sections 103, 112, and 316
- Churros: Fried dough with cinnamon sugar and chocolate dip out in section 117
Can You Bring Outside Food into Staples Center?
According to staplescenter.com, fans can’t bring any outside food into the venue. The only thing that fans can take inside is an unopened plastic bottle of water.
Can you Bring a Backpack into Staples Center?
Fans can’t bring in any backpacks or camera bags in the venue.
Can You Smoke Inside Staples Center During a Game or Event?
There is no smoking inside Staples Center.
Parking Around the Venue
Finding parking around Staples Center might be challenging at times. If you plan to drive, you should check out the Staples Center Parking guide to find ways to reserve and save money on parking.
You can also take the metro to 7th street, which is the closest stop to Staples Center. That might be a good idea since LA traffic may be tough to drive through for specific games or events.
Whether it is your first-time visiting Staples Center or being a regular, there is always something special about checking out this arena. The sports fans who come out to support their teams make catching a game at Staples Center memorable. Not only is the product on the court or ice great, but the food at Staples Center is one of the best in the game.